This holiday season, you have the chance to WIN CHRISTMAS on 98.7 The Coast! Listen up for details on where to sign up and check back to this page for details on what you could win!
Go to any of the following locations to sign up for “Win Christmas!”
More details soon!
98.7 The Coast is holding the “Win Christmas” contest this year for two winners to win everything they could need to make Christmas special and affordable this year!
Current prizes include:
- A Christmas Tree from Mike’s Christmas Tree Lots with 3 locations: Rio Plaza Shopping Center on Rt. 9, corner of Rt. 9 & Roosevelt Blvd. in Marmora, and at the old Shore Mall in EHT.
- A woman’s bike w/ lock from Algies Bikes in Wildwood Crest
- House lighting from Lighting R’ Us in Wildwood
- Accessories from Advanced Wireless in Cape May Court House
- Lottery Tickets from New Jersey Lottery
- Sixers Tickets from North End Thrift in Villas
- Candy Baskets from Fudge Kitchen
- Gift Cards from Cape May Day Spa
- A bike from Zippy’s Bikes in Wildwood
- Z-Flex Skateboard from Wild Ocean in Wildwood
- American Express Gift Cards from Crest Savings Bank
- MORE TBA!
Sign up to win at:
- Algies Bike Shop in Wildwood
- North End Thrift in Villas
- Philly Pretzel Factory in Rio Grande
- Advanced Wireless in Cape May Court House
- Zippy’s Bikes in Wildwood
- Coastal Broadcasting Systems, Inc in Rio Grande
- ALL Coastal Broadcasting LIVE Broadcasts
COASTAL BROADCASTING SYSTEMS INC “WIN CHRISTMAS” CONTEST RULES
1. WCZT is conducting the “Win Christmas” contest that begins at 12:01am on (date), and
concludes at 11:59pm on (date).
2. Listeners of WCZT may sign up at any official “Win Christmas” contest location; all contest
locations are announced on the radio and on www.987thecoast.com. One entry per person,
and one entry per household. Duplicate entries will be discarded.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. There will be two identical prize packages given away to two different individuals. Prizes are
listed on the “Win Christmas” link at www.987thecoast.com.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. Random entries at all contest locations will have their names read live on the radio. Winners will be called LIVE on-air on the date of the drawing.
7. Prizes have no cash value, cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and cannot be exchanged
for cash or in-kind services.
8. The two winners of “Win Christmas” must fill out W-9 form (prizes are valued at over $600).
9. Winner is responsible for picking up the prize package. Coastal Broadcasting Systems, Inc. holds
no responsibility for the condition or contents of the prize packages once they are picked up.
10. Anyone who has won another prize on WCZT-FM within 30 days of the execution of the contest
is not eligible to participate in “Win Christmas”.
11. Employees and their immediate family members of the sponsors of “Win Christmas”, and
employees and immediate family members of Coastal Broadcasting Systems, Inc. are not eligible
to register or win.
12. The judges’ decision at Coastal Broadcasting Systems is final; Coastal Broadcasting reserves the
right to modify the rules of the contest at any time.
13. Two winners’ names will be announced on WCZT-FM on December 12th
to announce that they have won.
14. Any taxes associated with the prizes are the sole responsibility of the contest winner and not an
obligation by Coastal Broadcasting.
15. Registrants must be at least 18 years old to qualify.