More than half of the people in the state think Gov. Chris Christie was lying about “Bridgegate.” A new Fairleigh Dickinson-PublicMind poll says that 53 percent of the state residents don’t believe the governor. There has also been a major shift in his approval rating. Only 48 percent of the state approves of the job he is doing, compared to 39 percent who disapprove.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UPDATE: ONE PERSON CONFIRMED DEAD, 108 INJURED IN HOBOKEN TRAIN CRASH
- FIRE STRIKES HOUSE IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- SEA TURTLE RESCUED IN AVALON ON THE MEND
- FREE RABIES CLINIC SATURDAY IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- HUGE NEW JERSEY DUNE PROJECT GOING OUT TO BID
- COASTAL FLOOD WARNING POSTED FOR CAPE MAY COUNTY
- DEVELOPING STORY: AT LEAST THREE DEAD IN NEW JERSEY TRANSIT TRAIN CRASH
- AVALON DISCUSSES SHIFTING SANDS ON BOROUGH’S BEACHFRONT
- VAN DREW NOT SATISFIED WITH VERIZON’S RURAL PLAN
- MISSING MIDDLE TWP. TEENAGER FOUND SAFE