More than half of the people in the state think Gov. Chris Christie was lying about “Bridgegate.” A new Fairleigh Dickinson-PublicMind poll says that 53 percent of the state residents don’t believe the governor. There has also been a major shift in his approval rating. Only 48 percent of the state approves of the job he is doing, compared to 39 percent who disapprove.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SECRET SANTA PAYS NEARLY $50,000 IN LAYAWAYS AT MILLVILLE WALMART
- MOODY’S: FORMER REVEL CASINO TO RE-OPEN IN 2018
- REPORT: FORMER GOVERNOR CREATED NO-SHOW JOB FOR ALLY IN HOSPITAL
- STATE’S BLUE ACRES PROGRAM HAS 500TH DEMO ALONG BAY IN CUMBERLAND COUNTY
- EAGLES WIN DIVISION, MAY HAVE LOST QB WENTZ FOR SEASON
- NEW JERSEY EXTENDS BEAR HUNT BY FOUR DAYS
- SNOW, ICE CONTRIBUTE TO MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH IN HAMILTON TWP.
- LOWER TOWNSHIP ROTARY CANCELS ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARADE
- WINTER STORM POSTPONES PINCH THE GRINCH 5K RUN ON SATURDAY
- COASTSPORTSTODAY.COM: OCHS SWIM TEAM HELPS FAMILIES IN NEED