A number of local towns are warning about a utility scam. According to the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU), some utility customers have received emails asking them to click on a link within the email. By doing so, the customer’s computer could become infected with a virus or malware. Atlantic City Electric has asked customers to pay their utility bills online by visiting atlanticcityelectric.com or by sending the hard copy remittance portion of their invoice via the post office.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MIDDLE BOYS, GIRLS AND LOWER GIRLS ADVANCE
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND
- REPORT: FOUR GOVS DON’T WANT BARR ON PINELANDS COMMISSION
- HOLY SPIRIT APOLOGIZES FOR STUDENTS’ BEHAVIOR AT GAME
- LOWER TWP. MAN KILLED IN MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT