A number of local towns are warning about a utility scam. According to the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU), some utility customers have received emails asking them to click on a link within the email. By doing so, the customer’s computer could become infected with a virus or malware. Atlantic City Electric has asked customers to pay their utility bills online by visiting atlanticcityelectric.com or by sending the hard copy remittance portion of their invoice via the post office.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LONGTIME STATE SENATOR LEN CONNORS, 87
- STUDENTS WHO DIE NO LONGER HAVE TO PAY BACK STUDENT LOANS
- FEMA GIVES STATE MORE TIME TO DREDGE FOLLOWING SANDY
- CHRISTIE VETOES BILL THAT WOULD LIMIT SOLITARY CONFINEMENT
- PENNSYLVANIA MAN BUSTED FOR CRIME SPREE IN MIDDLE, LOWER TWPS.
- CHRISTIE APPLAUDS DEAL BETWEEN ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON
- 17-YEAR-OLD SUCCUMBS TO INJURIES FROM SATURDAY ACCIDENT
- FOUR JUVENILES CHARGED WITH CAR, HOME BURGLARIES IN LOWER TWP.
- REPORT: HORSES RUNNING FREE ON AC EXPRESSWAY CAUSED ACCIDENT
- BORGATA OFFICIAL SAYS THINGS WILL START GETTING BETTER IN ATLANTIC CITY