A number of local towns are warning about a utility scam. According to the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU), some utility customers have received emails asking them to click on a link within the email. By doing so, the customer’s computer could become infected with a virus or malware. Atlantic City Electric has asked customers to pay their utility bills online by visiting atlanticcityelectric.com or by sending the hard copy remittance portion of their invoice via the post office.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE
- BREWS BY THE BAY SAILS IN FOR ITS SECOND YEAR
- GRAND JURY INDICTS 18 FOR DRUG DISTRIBUTION
- CHRISTIE BACK IN TOP TEN OF NEW PRESIDENTIAL POLL
- BEACH CREEK DREDGING PROJECT TO BEGIN BEFORE MID-SEPTEMBER