The Woodbine municipal government reorganized over the weekend during the heavy snowstorm. Councilwoman Mary Helen Perez was sworn in for her third term in office, while Councilman Eduardo Ortiz was sworn in for his eighth term. Mayor William Pikolycky also delivered his annual State of the Borough address, announcing that Woodbine’s tax collection rate remains strong at 97 percent.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP MAN INDICTED ON SEXUAL ASSAULT CHARGES
- MILITARY ESCORT PLANNED FOR ATLANTIC COUNTY MARINE
- PLEASANTVILLE HIGH GYM COULD BE NAMED AFTER KEN LEARY
- WORKERS THREATENED WITH A KNIFE WIELDING MAN IN BRIDGETON
- PRESIDENT’S PROPOSED BUDGET COULD HAVE IMPACT ON NEW JERSEYANS
- Cape May Tech Job Fair
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER