The danger of crossing Route 47 continues for pedestrians, as a woman was struck by a minivan Saturday night in Rio Grande, near the Shelton Motel. Linda Allen of Manahawkin, NJ was struck by a green Honda Odyssey minivan that was headed westbound on State Highway 47 at about 11pm Saturday. The vehicle was driven by Charles Woolson, 41, of Villas. Allen was medivaced to Atlanticare Regional Medical Center and her condition has not been released. The accident remains under investigation.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- YOUR ELECTRIC BILLS WILL INCREASE SLIGHTLY EFFECTIVE JUNE 1
- CHRISTIE COMMISSION RECOMMENDS CUTS TO PUBLIC WORKERS BENEFITS
- REPORT: SOME GAS LINES IN WILDWOOD CREST TO BE REPLACED
- LOCAL HEALTH OFFICIALS TALK PRECAUTIONS ON ZIKA VIRUS
- BILL TO HELP MILITARY FAMILIES AVOID FORECLOSURE ADVANCES
- VENTNOR MAN DIES AS RESULT OF BEATING
- UPDATE: PEDESTRIAN STRUCK AND KILLED ON RT. 30 IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- ACCIDENTAL CAUSE OF DEATH RULED FOR TWO BODIES FOUND IN RIO GRANDE WOODS
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TWP. DELAYED A WEEK
- LOCAL WOMAN BUSTED FOR PASSING PHONY CASH