The danger of crossing Route 47 continues for pedestrians, as a woman was struck by a minivan Saturday night in Rio Grande, near the Shelton Motel. Linda Allen of Manahawkin, NJ was struck by a green Honda Odyssey minivan that was headed westbound on State Highway 47 at about 11pm Saturday. The vehicle was driven by Charles Woolson, 41, of Villas. Allen was medivaced to Atlanticare Regional Medical Center and her condition has not been released. The accident remains under investigation.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOWER TOWNSHIP PASSES BUDGET WITH 1.9 CENT INCREASE
- GASOLINE CAN’T BE SOLD AT FARLEY SERVICE STATION
- REPORT: CHRISTIE’S BROTHER BENEFITTED FROM CONTRACT
- BIG JUMP AT THE PUMP IN PAST WEEK
- POLL: CHRISTIE COMES IN 7TH AMONG GOP FIELD
- NJ TRANSIT PUSHES TO HIKE FARES
- OCEAN CITY ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN UP THREE VACANT GAS STATIONS
- ATLANTIC CITY AIRPORT EXPERIENCING PASSENGER GROWTH
- POOREST CHILDREN IN NEW JERSEY LIVE IN CUMBERLAND AND ATLANTIC COUNTIES
- TIM TEBOW TO SIGN WITH THE EAGLES…REALLY?