The Coast Guard medevaced a 30-year-old woman from a boat eight miles off the coast of Barnegat Light Saturday who was pronounced deceased by medical personnel. The Coast Guard received a call at 12:38 p.m. from a crewmember aboard the Lady Go Diver reporting the woman was diving off the boat and came up unconscious. A rescue boat crew from Coast Guard Station Barnegat Light arrived on scene and transferred the woman aboard their boat. The rescue boat crew transported the woman back to the station and transferred her to awaiting emergency medical personnel. She was brought to Southern Ocean County Hospital in Manahawkin, N.J., where she was pronounced deceased.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE
- BREWS BY THE BAY SAILS IN FOR ITS SECOND YEAR
- GRAND JURY INDICTS 18 FOR DRUG DISTRIBUTION
- CHRISTIE BACK IN TOP TEN OF NEW PRESIDENTIAL POLL
- BEACH CREEK DREDGING PROJECT TO BEGIN BEFORE MID-SEPTEMBER