The Coast Guard medevaced a 30-year-old woman from a boat eight miles off the coast of Barnegat Light Saturday who was pronounced deceased by medical personnel. The Coast Guard received a call at 12:38 p.m. from a crewmember aboard the Lady Go Diver reporting the woman was diving off the boat and came up unconscious. A rescue boat crew from Coast Guard Station Barnegat Light arrived on scene and transferred the woman aboard their boat. The rescue boat crew transported the woman back to the station and transferred her to awaiting emergency medical personnel. She was brought to Southern Ocean County Hospital in Manahawkin, N.J., where she was pronounced deceased.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT
- BILL TO MAKE ATLANTIC CITY UEZ ZONE PASSES ASSEMBLY
- FOUR IN TEN SAY THEY WON’T SUPPORT CHRISTIE IN PRIMARY
- MAJOR ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PROJECT UNDERWAY IN AVALON
- OCEAN CITY BEACH FILL WILL BEGIN IN A FEW WEEKS
- MIDDLE TWP. POLICE ARREST MAN AFTER STABBING
- REPORT: NO TAX INCREASE THIS YEAR IN WEST CAPE MAY