A Winter Weather Advisory has been posted for Cape May, Atlantic, and Cumberland Counties and the Delaware beaches, Friday morning until 11 a.m. for snow accumulations of between 2 to 4 inches. The snow is expected to fall heavily for 1 to 3 hours with visibility at times near one quarter mile. This will cause widespread hazardous travel and require defensive driving for safety. Shortly after the snow ends during mid or late morning, strong northwest winds will develop at speeds of 11 to 21 mph, with high temperatures around the freezing mark.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MIDDLE BOYS, GIRLS AND LOWER GIRLS ADVANCE
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND
- REPORT: FOUR GOVS DON’T WANT BARR ON PINELANDS COMMISSION
- HOLY SPIRIT APOLOGIZES FOR STUDENTS’ BEHAVIOR AT GAME
- LOWER TWP. MAN KILLED IN MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT