A Winter Weather Advisory has been posted for Cape May, Atlantic, and Cumberland Counties and the Delaware beaches, Friday morning until 11 a.m. for snow accumulations of between 2 to 4 inches. The snow is expected to fall heavily for 1 to 3 hours with visibility at times near one quarter mile. This will cause widespread hazardous travel and require defensive driving for safety. Shortly after the snow ends during mid or late morning, strong northwest winds will develop at speeds of 11 to 21 mph, with high temperatures around the freezing mark.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!