A Winter Weather Advisory has been posted for Cape May, Atlantic, and Cumberland Counties and the Delaware beaches, Friday morning until 11 a.m. for snow accumulations of between 2 to 4 inches. The snow is expected to fall heavily for 1 to 3 hours with visibility at times near one quarter mile. This will cause widespread hazardous travel and require defensive driving for safety. Shortly after the snow ends during mid or late morning, strong northwest winds will develop at speeds of 11 to 21 mph, with high temperatures around the freezing mark.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 224 BAGS OF HEROIN FOUND IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP MOTEL ROOM
- LOWER TOWNSHIP POLICE BUST TWO ON DWI, DRUG OFFENSES
- AUTHORITIES RESPOND TO HAZMAT SCENE IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- JEWELRY STOLEN FROM HOME, PAWNED, TWO MEN ARRESTED IN LOWER TWP.
- 15 BEACHES CLOSED IN NEW JERSEY, NONE IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- KLINE TO BE HELD UNTIL TRIAL, NEXT COURT DATE IN SEPTEMBER
- REPORT: LOCAL CHILD PORN SUSPECT NOW CHARGED IN FLORIDA
- WILDWOOD POLICE INVESTIGATING ARMED ROBBERY AT FUDGE SHOP LOT
- LEGISLATURE TO ADDRESS FUTURE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWNS
- LOBIONDO SECURES FUNDING FOR MILLVILLE AIRPORT