At best, freezing rain for us moving into Wednesday morning. The rest of New Jersey? Different story. Another mid week winter storm will dump up to a foot of snow on some northern sections of the state Wednesday morning. The bigger problem, ice on the power lines and tree limbs. Power companies are very worried about major outages throughout the day on Wednesday as snow and ice covered trees get heavier, and fall into power lines.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UPDATE: PEDESTRIAN STRUCK AND KILLED ON RT. 30 IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- ACCIDENTAL CAUSE OF DEATH RULED FOR TWO BODIES FOUND IN RIO GRANDE WOODS
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TWP. DELAYED A WEEK
- LOCAL WOMAN BUSTED FOR PASSING PHONY CASH
- CHRISTIE THROWS IN HIS MOP, EXITS HIS BID FOR PRESIDENT
- OCEAN CITY MAYOR JAY GILLIAN TO DELIVER STATE OF THE CITY ADDRESS
- BORGATA: SORRY ATLANTIC CITY, WE ARE NOT PAYING OUR TAX BILL
- UPDATE: RT. 30 IN GALLOWAY REOPENS AFTER SERIOUS ACCIDENT
- COUNTY: PRISON COSTS TOO MUCH, TIME TO RE-BID
- POPULAR LOCAL RESTAURANT RE-OPENS AFTER FLOODING