Newark Mayor Cory Booker and Oprah Winfrey were the highlighted guests of the 25th annual Whitesboro Reunion, which took place over the holiday weekend. Winfrey is a regular visitor to Cape May County, and was even spotted on the Wildwood boardwalk this weekend. Booker is running for the open U.S. Senate seat and served as the keynote speaker. Winfrey noted Middle Township has come along way in improving itself for the residents of the town. The event was hosted by the Concerned Citizens of Whitesboro.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- BIG CROWDS AT THE SHORE, ATTEND MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS
- MORE LAYOFFS COMING TO ATLANTIC CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- GUNSHOTS FIRED DURING CAR CHASE IN WILDWOOD, MIDDLE TWP.
- TWO DEAD IN WEEKEND ACCIDENT IN MILLVILLE
- CHRISTIE PLACES MIDDLE OF THE PACK IN GOP STRAW POLL
- USS NEW JERSEY TO BE ADDED TO NAVY FLEET
- ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 42 CLAIMS A LIFE SATURDAY NIGHT
- STATE GAS PRICES DOWN NEARLY A DOLLAR VERSUS LAST MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE INVESTIGATE SHOOTING
- AVALON OPENS NEW DUNE AND BEACH PATH TRAIL