Newark Mayor Cory Booker and Oprah Winfrey were the highlighted guests of the 25th annual Whitesboro Reunion, which took place over the holiday weekend. Winfrey is a regular visitor to Cape May County, and was even spotted on the Wildwood boardwalk this weekend. Booker is running for the open U.S. Senate seat and served as the keynote speaker. Winfrey noted Middle Township has come along way in improving itself for the residents of the town. The event was hosted by the Concerned Citizens of Whitesboro.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015