The Wildwoods can boast of having the most popular beaches in the state of New Jersey heading into the Memorial Day weekend. A special event was held today to announce the winners of the New Jersey Top 10 Beaches contest. The Wildwoods entered collectively, and grabbed the top spot. Cape May County has six of the top ten beaches in the entire state, which include Ocean City, Sea Isle City, Avalon, Cape May, and Cape May Point.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE OPEN NEW SUBSTATION IN RIO GRANDE
- STATE UNVEILS ACCESS MAP FOR ALL NEW JERSEY BEACHES
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!
- AVALON RESTORES NORTH END BEACHES IN ADVANCE OF HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- STONE HARBOR TO OFFICIALLY UNLOCK BEACHES ON FRIDAY
- FIRST MAJOR BEACH RESCUE OF THE YEAR IN NEW JERSEY
- FEMA REVIEW OF “SANDY” CLAIMS COLD END IN A FEW MONTHS
- MIDDLE TWP. BOYS TENNIS TEAM LOSES IN STATE SEMIFINAL
- OCEAN CITY TO DISCUSS COASTAL COTTAGES AGAIN THIS EVENING
- NINE INJURED IN JITNEY ACCIDENT IN ATLANTIC CITY