A run will take place on Friday to support the Vietnam Memorial Wall. The 4th Annual Wildwoods Beach and Boardwalk Patriotic 5K Run and 1 Mile Family Walk. Hosted in the cities of Wildwood and Wildwood Crest on Friday, July 4, 2014 at 9am, will take place on the World Famous Wildwoods Boardwalk and the Islands Award Winning Beaches. The 5K and 1 Mile Walk will begin on the boardwalk south to the Wildwoods Convention Center Boardwalk Extension and down to the beach. The route turns south on the hard packed sand to Stockton Road in Wildwood Crest and loops back to the Wildwoods Convention Center. The fee to participate is $25.00 for adults and $10.00 for students 18 and younger. For more information or to register please visit www.WildwoodsWall.com/5k or call John Lynch at 609-849-8887.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COUNTY AWARDED TOP 5 BEACHES IN STATE
- MAN INDICTED FOR KILLING MOM AND CHILD
- INDICTMENT HANDED DOWN IN 2014 MURDER
- BANK ROBBERY SUSPECT CHARGED IN FEDERAL COURT
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN SHOT DEAD, DEATH UNDER INVESTIGATION
- STATE POLICE SEEKING MISSING CHILD FROM BRIDGETON
- CHRISTIE TIED FOR 10TH IN LATEST OVERALL POLL
- CHRISTIE GETS ENDORSEMENT OF MAINE GOV.
- LENTZ RETIRES AS OCEAN CITY HS ATHLETIC DIRECTOR
- PAGLIUGHI, DEAN, COVINGTON BEGIN NEW TERMS OF OFFICE IN AVALON