The first year for the Wildwood Farmer’s Market has been a bigger success than most would have expected. Jodie DiEduardo has organized the event and said vendors are happy and many new faces are visiting Pacific Ave. in Wildwood. The market takes place every Saturday morning on the corner of Schellenger and Pacific Avenues. The lot was previously empty and was owned by the Wildwood Business Improvement Development. The hours of operation are 8:30 am to 1 pm, and there is free parking directly behind the market during the market each week.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REAL ESTATE PRICES DIP TEN PERCENT IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- COUNTY PUTS OUT HARSH WARNING ABOUT HEROIN USE
- WILDWOOD TO BATTLE FOR SOUTH JERSEY BASEBALL TITLE FRIDAY
- EXPERTS: MORE CASINOS TO CLOSE IN ATLANTIC CITY
- ADULT IDENTIFIED IN JUVENILE SEXTING CASE IN LOWER TWP.
- COUNTY HOLDS EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS CONFERENCE
- AVALON POLICE GET THEIR GUY IN ALLEGED ASSAULT
- MOVIE NIGHTS BEING ADDED IN DOWNTOWN WILDWOOD
- CAPE MAY COUNTY EXPECTED TO BENEFIT FROM PAPAL VISIT
- HURRICANE SEASON FORECAST TO BE “BELOW NORMAL”