The first year for the Wildwood Farmer’s Market has been a bigger success than most would have expected. Jodie DiEduardo has organized the event and said vendors are happy and many new faces are visiting Pacific Ave. in Wildwood. The market takes place every Saturday morning on the corner of Schellenger and Pacific Avenues. The lot was previously empty and was owned by the Wildwood Business Improvement Development. The hours of operation are 8:30 am to 1 pm, and there is free parking directly behind the market during the market each week.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SUN NATIONAL BANK SELLING BRANCH, CONSOLIDATING OTHERS
- NO BACK UP PLAN IF STATE HAS TO MAKE PENSION PAYMENT THIS YEAR
- NEW JERSEY WAS COLDER THAN ANTARCTICA LAST WEEK
- NEW POLL SHOWS NEGATIVE OUTLOOK ON CHRISTIE BY VOTERS
- LAWMAKERS TOLD THEY NEED NEW FINANCIAL DRIVERS
- Spring Sale at North End Thrift in Villas!
- 25 STUDENTS NOW CHARGED IN A.C. HIGH SCHOOL BRAWL
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT