A new person will be representing Wildwood Crest on the GWTIDA board. Borough resident Mary Nell Murphy has been named to the executive advisory board of the Greater Wildwood Tourism Improvement and Development Authority as a business representative for Wildwood Crest. Murphy was appointed to the volunteer position by the Wildwood Crest Board of Commissioners at its regular meeting on Wednesday, July 25. Murphy replaces Arlieen Franco, who resigned from the position in May after serving on the board for 19 years.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MAYS LANDING MAN WANTED FOR MULTIPLE BURGLARIES
- PICKUP TRUCK CRASHES INTO THE MARSH OFF ROUTE 30 IN EHT
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN ARRESTED BIKING WITH 31 BAGS OF HEROIN
- STATE BEACH FUNDING DOUBLED BY ASSEMBLY PANEL
- BANGLADESH COMMUNITY CELEBRATES IN ATLANTIC CITY
- STOCKTON REPORT SAYS WORKERS LEAVING ATLANTIC COUNTY
- REPORT: CAPE MAY SUES BUILDERS OF ITS CONVENTION HALL
- FAMOUS OLGA’S DINER TO BECOME…FERTILITY CLINIC?
- FORMER AC CASINO WORKER SAYS HE ROBBED HIS FORMER EMPLOYER
- MIDDLE TWP. COPS INVESTIGATING HOME BURGLARIES IN DEL HAVEN