A new person will be representing Wildwood Crest on the GWTIDA board. Borough resident Mary Nell Murphy has been named to the executive advisory board of the Greater Wildwood Tourism Improvement and Development Authority as a business representative for Wildwood Crest. Murphy was appointed to the volunteer position by the Wildwood Crest Board of Commissioners at its regular meeting on Wednesday, July 25. Murphy replaces Arlieen Franco, who resigned from the position in May after serving on the board for 19 years.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT