A new person will be representing Wildwood Crest on the GWTIDA board. Borough resident Mary Nell Murphy has been named to the executive advisory board of the Greater Wildwood Tourism Improvement and Development Authority as a business representative for Wildwood Crest. Murphy was appointed to the volunteer position by the Wildwood Crest Board of Commissioners at its regular meeting on Wednesday, July 25. Murphy replaces Arlieen Franco, who resigned from the position in May after serving on the board for 19 years.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!