A tax increase has been adopted in Wildwood Crest. Borough Commission there passed a budget with a 1.5-cent increase. The community came in under the two-percent property tax cap. Mayor Carl Groon told Coastal Broadcasting the borough is continuing its improvement projects, but being smart with how it is done to minimize tax increases. The new rate in the community will come in at 57.6 cents.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ESCAPED CON SIGHTED IN BARNEGAT TOWNSHIP
- NJ SENATE WILL NOT CONSIDER ASSEMBLY AC RESCUE BILL
- STANDARD AND POOR’S LOWERS ATLANTIC CITY’S CREDIT RATING
- STRONG ARMED ROBBERY INVESTIGATED AT MIDDLE TWP. MOTEL
- ANOTHER BANK ROBBERY IN ATLANTIC COUNTY WEDNESDAY
- REPORT: DELAWARE MAN INDICATED FOR LOCAL ROBBERY
- 21 PEOPLE INDICTED IN NEW JERSEY CARJACKING OPERATION
- SWEENEY CHASTISES GUARDIAN, ATLANTIC CITY FOR ECONOMIC FAILURES
- CAPE MAY COUNTY TOURISM CONFERENCE TO BE HELD THURSDAY
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.