Wildwood city police are investigating a hit and run accident that occurred early Saturday morning on Rio Grande Avenue. Police say a 16 year old boy was struck by a vehicle on the 200 block of west Rio Grande Avenue around 3am Saturday. The teen may have been struck by a rear view mirror and knocked over; a casing from the mirror was found at the crime scene. The teen suffered a serious head injury in the accident. Anyone who has information about the hit and run is asked to contact Wildwood Police.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!