Wildwood city police are investigating a hit and run accident that occurred early Saturday morning on Rio Grande Avenue. Police say a 16 year old boy was struck by a vehicle on the 200 block of west Rio Grande Avenue around 3am Saturday. The teen may have been struck by a rear view mirror and knocked over; a casing from the mirror was found at the crime scene. The teen suffered a serious head injury in the accident. Anyone who has information about the hit and run is asked to contact Wildwood Police.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN OUT ON BAIL FOUND SHOT TO DEATH
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.