The Wildwood City Commission met last week and announced a new initiative to clean up the storefronts along the city’s famous boardwalk. The Cape May County Herald reports that various zoning ordinances may be discussed that would restrict signage and displays along the boardwalk. Mayor Ernie Troiano says businesses should not have to be hanging stuff from the exterior of the stores. Troiano says if you clean up the stores, you get better clientele.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COPS NAB PAIR FOR THEFTS ON BEACH
- AVALON BEACH FILL COULD FINISH THIS EVENING
- CHRISTIE LEAVES NEW JERSEY FOR BALANCE OF THE WEEK
- ONE KILLED IN ATLANTIC CITY, POLICE SHOOT SUSPECT
- DISCUSSION TAKES PLACE REGARDING DOG PARK AT CAPE MAY AIRPORT
- LAWMAKERS ATTEMPTING BILL TO HAVE CHRISTIE RESIGN
- WOODBINE RECEIVES GRANT FUNDING FOR BIKEWAY IMPROVEMENT
- SO, A NAKED WOMAN WALKS INTO A WAWA STORE….
- VINELAND GIRL DIES IN ATV ACCIDENT OVER THE WEEKEND
- WAS IT A GOOD HOLIDAY WEEKEND? NO, IT WAS GREAT!