Atlantic City’s state senator isn’t thrilled with Caesars interest in acquiring another casino. A Bloomberg story said that Caesars was interested in purchasing Revel, which went through bankruptcy. Senator Jim Whelan thinks that Caesars would have too much say in Atlantic City, as it already owns four casinos. Plus, Caesars and Tropicana purchased out the Atlantic Club and closed that casino.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOCAL HEALTH OFFICIALS TALK PRECAUTIONS ON ZIKA VIRUS
- BILL TO HELP MILITARY FAMILIES AVOID FORECLOSURE ADVANCES
- VENTNOR MAN DIES AS RESULT OF BEATING
- UPDATE: PEDESTRIAN STRUCK AND KILLED ON RT. 30 IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- ACCIDENTAL CAUSE OF DEATH RULED FOR TWO BODIES FOUND IN RIO GRANDE WOODS
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TWP. DELAYED A WEEK
- LOCAL WOMAN BUSTED FOR PASSING PHONY CASH
- CHRISTIE THROWS IN HIS MOP, EXITS HIS BID FOR PRESIDENT
- OCEAN CITY MAYOR JAY GILLIAN TO DELIVER STATE OF THE CITY ADDRESS
- BORGATA: SORRY ATLANTIC CITY, WE ARE NOT PAYING OUR TAX BILL