Atlantic City’s state senator isn’t thrilled with Caesars interest in acquiring another casino. A Bloomberg story said that Caesars was interested in purchasing Revel, which went through bankruptcy. Senator Jim Whelan thinks that Caesars would have too much say in Atlantic City, as it already owns four casinos. Plus, Caesars and Tropicana purchased out the Atlantic Club and closed that casino.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015