Atlantic City’s state senator isn’t thrilled with Caesars interest in acquiring another casino. A Bloomberg story said that Caesars was interested in purchasing Revel, which went through bankruptcy. Senator Jim Whelan thinks that Caesars would have too much say in Atlantic City, as it already owns four casinos. Plus, Caesars and Tropicana purchased out the Atlantic Club and closed that casino.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!
- AVALON RESTORES NORTH END BEACHES IN ADVANCE OF HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- STONE HARBOR TO OFFICIALLY UNLOCK BEACHES ON FRIDAY
- FIRST MAJOR BEACH RESCUE OF THE YEAR IN NEW JERSEY
- FEMA REVIEW OF “SANDY” CLAIMS COLD END IN A FEW MONTHS
- MIDDLE TWP. BOYS TENNIS TEAM LOSES IN STATE SEMIFINAL
- OCEAN CITY TO DISCUSS COASTAL COTTAGES AGAIN THIS EVENING
- NINE INJURED IN JITNEY ACCIDENT IN ATLANTIC CITY
- DECISION DAY LOOMS IN TRENTON FOR FUTURE OF ATLANTIC CITY
- NORTH WILDWOOD COPS NAB FUGITIVE DURING TRAFFIC STOP