A recall election in West Wildwood has a date set. The election is going to be held on Dec. 7, in the effort by some local residents to recall Mayor Chuck Frederick and Commissioner Gerard McNamara, according to a report by The Press of Atlantic City. An estimate in the report says the election will cost taxpayers around $18,000. The recall election would fall too close to the general election date, and is therefore being held in December.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- PENN STATE MISSES OUT ON PLAYOFF, WILL PLAY IN ROSE BOWL
- REPORT: MAN AIRLIFTED SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER WRECK IN LOWER TWP.
- FOOTBALL: MILLVILLE WINS TITLE, SPIRIT LOSES IN FINAL MINUTE
- TWO BUSTED FOR PIMPING OUT CHILD IN SOUTH JERSEY
- INMATE AT SOUTHERN STATE AIRLIFTED TO HOSPITAL AFTER FIGHT
- ACE TO HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE TO DISCUSS MERGER BENEFITS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE LAUNCH FREE MOBILE PHONE APP
- LARGEST CHRISTMAS PARADE IN THE COUNTY HAPPENS SATURDAY NIGHT
- ALLEGED ANGSTADT KILLERS WILL LIKELY FACE TRIAL
- FEDS, STATE TO STUDY BACK BAY FLOODING FOR THREE YEARS