A contract has been awarded for a new welcome center in Sea Isle City. City Council awarded a contract for construction of this project to R. Wilkinson & Sons Construction, Inc., of Absecon, NJ, for the amount of $853,394.81. Work is expected to start on the project in January, and be completed by June. The project will provide for improved heating, ventilating and air conditioning in the existing lodge; improved restroom facilities that comply with handicapped accessibility requirements; improved access to the lodge that also complies with handicapped accessibility requirements; and a complete addition of a Welcome Center.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LONGTIME STATE SENATOR LEN CONNORS, 87
- STUDENTS WHO DIE NO LONGER HAVE TO PAY BACK STUDENT LOANS
- FEMA GIVES STATE MORE TIME TO DREDGE FOLLOWING SANDY
- CHRISTIE VETOES BILL THAT WOULD LIMIT SOLITARY CONFINEMENT
- PENNSYLVANIA MAN BUSTED FOR CRIME SPREE IN MIDDLE, LOWER TWPS.
- CHRISTIE APPLAUDS DEAL BETWEEN ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON
- 17-YEAR-OLD SUCCUMBS TO INJURIES FROM SATURDAY ACCIDENT
- FOUR JUVENILES CHARGED WITH CAR, HOME BURGLARIES IN LOWER TWP.
- REPORT: HORSES RUNNING FREE ON AC EXPRESSWAY CAUSED ACCIDENT
- BORGATA OFFICIAL SAYS THINGS WILL START GETTING BETTER IN ATLANTIC CITY