A contract has been awarded for a new welcome center in Sea Isle City. City Council awarded a contract for construction of this project to R. Wilkinson & Sons Construction, Inc., of Absecon, NJ, for the amount of $853,394.81. Work is expected to start on the project in January, and be completed by June. The project will provide for improved heating, ventilating and air conditioning in the existing lodge; improved restroom facilities that comply with handicapped accessibility requirements; improved access to the lodge that also complies with handicapped accessibility requirements; and a complete addition of a Welcome Center.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- WILDWOOD CATHOLIC TAKES DOWN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP IN BATTLE BY THE BAY
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT
- WEATHER SERVICE ISSUES HAZARDOUS OUTLOOK FOR SHORE