The Easter weekend brought the first sign of spring, and some rain along with it. Temperatures on Saturday were in the 50’s and the sun was out, bringing lots of visitors to the shore. Businesses on the Ocean City and Wildwood boardwalk reported strong business as people visited some of the favorite shore spots for the first time this year. Easter Sunday, as has happened from time to time recently, brought rain, which sent some visitors home early. The good news is the better weather should be here to stay. Despite a chance of rain on Monday and Thursday, highs temperatures should be near 50, which is an improvement over recent weeks.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT