The Easter weekend brought the first sign of spring, and some rain along with it. Temperatures on Saturday were in the 50’s and the sun was out, bringing lots of visitors to the shore. Businesses on the Ocean City and Wildwood boardwalk reported strong business as people visited some of the favorite shore spots for the first time this year. Easter Sunday, as has happened from time to time recently, brought rain, which sent some visitors home early. The good news is the better weather should be here to stay. Despite a chance of rain on Monday and Thursday, highs temperatures should be near 50, which is an improvement over recent weeks.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- $1 MILLION VILLAS LOTTERY WINNERS CLAIM PRIZE
- SEN. BECK TO INTRODUCE LAW TO PUMP MONEY INTO ROAD PROJECTS
- GOVERNOR TO CONSIDER BAN ON DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN HARVESTING
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE OPEN NEW SUBSTATION IN RIO GRANDE
- STATE UNVEILS ACCESS MAP FOR ALL NEW JERSEY BEACHES
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!
- AVALON RESTORES NORTH END BEACHES IN ADVANCE OF HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- STONE HARBOR TO OFFICIALLY UNLOCK BEACHES ON FRIDAY
- FIRST MAJOR BEACH RESCUE OF THE YEAR IN NEW JERSEY
- FEMA REVIEW OF “SANDY” CLAIMS COLD END IN A FEW MONTHS