The Easter weekend brought the first sign of spring, and some rain along with it. Temperatures on Saturday were in the 50’s and the sun was out, bringing lots of visitors to the shore. Businesses on the Ocean City and Wildwood boardwalk reported strong business as people visited some of the favorite shore spots for the first time this year. Easter Sunday, as has happened from time to time recently, brought rain, which sent some visitors home early. The good news is the better weather should be here to stay. Despite a chance of rain on Monday and Thursday, highs temperatures should be near 50, which is an improvement over recent weeks.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MAN INDICTED FOR KILLING MOM AND CHILD
- INDICTMENT HANDED DOWN IN 2014 MURDER
- BANK ROBBERY SUSPECT CHARGED IN FEDERAL COURT
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN SHOT DEAD, DEATH UNDER INVESTIGATION
- STATE POLICE SEEKING MISSING CHILD FROM BRIDGETON
- CHRISTIE TIED FOR 10TH IN LATEST OVERALL POLL
- CHRISTIE GETS ENDORSEMENT OF MAINE GOV.
- LENTZ RETIRES AS OCEAN CITY HS ATHLETIC DIRECTOR
- PAGLIUGHI, DEAN, COVINGTON BEGIN NEW TERMS OF OFFICE IN AVALON
- DESIDERIO SWORN IN AS MAYOR OF SEA ISLE CITY BY LT. GOVERNOR