An additional arrest has been made in the death of Khalil Wallace. Norman Gray, of Millville, has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder, kidnapping, and other offenses. Andre Gross and Boris Curwin had been arrested in Wallace’s death previously. Gray’s bail was set at $1 million. Wallace was last seen alive outside of a dollar store in Woodbine before being found in a quarry dead a couple of weeks later.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON CONTINUE MERGER TALKS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE LOOKING FOR RUNAWAY TEEN
- CAPE MAY COUNTY BEACHES REMAINED OPEN ALL SUMMER
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11