About 50 family members and friends of 19 year-old Alexis Yamil Perez held a vigil outside his home on Monday night. Perez was shot and killed by three Pleasantville police officers last week, after allegedly making threats with a knife and a rock. The group included neighborhood activists who claim the victim did not pose an immediate threat and want the officers held accountable for his death. The Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office is investigating the case and has not released any information to the public.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- COUNTY CHANGES NAME OF DEPARTMENT OF GOVERNMENT
- STATE TROOPERS DELIVER BABYT…IN POLICE STATION PARKING LOT
- CAPE MAY MAN TO KAYAK FOR 444 MILES TO SUPPORT VETERANS
- REPORT: RESULTS CHANGED IN BIG FIVE GIRLS CROSS COUNTRY TITLE
- REPORT: SOME PROPERTY VALUES MAY BE CORRECTED IN UPPER TWP.
- HEAVY RAIN LIKELY IN NEW JERSEY LATE WEEKEND, EARLY NEXT WEEK
- SWEENEY ENDORSES PHIL MURPHY FOR GOVERNOR IN 2017
- MAN DIES AFTER BEING PINNED BY SLABS OF MARBLE
- REPORT: FRANK THEATER COMPANY HAS BIG PLANS FOR RIO MALL
- HIT AND RUN UNDER INVESTIGATION IN HAMILTON TOWNSHIP