The veteran’s outreach van is coming to Wildwood. The van will be coming to the Wildwood American Legion Post 184 on Jan. 7 from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The staff on the van will be providing open enrollment for VA medical services through Wilmington VA Hospital which includes the Cape May VA Clinic. To enroll veterans should have with them their service papers/DD Form 214 and medical insurance cards, such as Medicare or supplemental medical insurance. If you are planning to attend, please be sure to bring your service papers/DD Form 214, medical insurance cards and proof of Cape May County residency.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ESCAPED CON SIGHTED IN BARNEGAT TOWNSHIP
- NJ SENATE WILL NOT CONSIDER ASSEMBLY AC RESCUE BILL
- STANDARD AND POOR’S LOWERS ATLANTIC CITY’S CREDIT RATING
- STRONG ARMED ROBBERY INVESTIGATED AT MIDDLE TWP. MOTEL
- ANOTHER BANK ROBBERY IN ATLANTIC COUNTY WEDNESDAY
- REPORT: DELAWARE MAN INDICATED FOR LOCAL ROBBERY
- 21 PEOPLE INDICTED IN NEW JERSEY CARJACKING OPERATION
- SWEENEY CHASTISES GUARDIAN, ATLANTIC CITY FOR ECONOMIC FAILURES
- CAPE MAY COUNTY TOURISM CONFERENCE TO BE HELD THURSDAY
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.