The veteran’s outreach van is coming to Wildwood. The van will be coming to the Wildwood American Legion Post 184 on Jan. 7 from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The staff on the van will be providing open enrollment for VA medical services through Wilmington VA Hospital which includes the Cape May VA Clinic. To enroll veterans should have with them their service papers/DD Form 214 and medical insurance cards, such as Medicare or supplemental medical insurance. If you are planning to attend, please be sure to bring your service papers/DD Form 214, medical insurance cards and proof of Cape May County residency.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REAL ESTATE PRICES DIP TEN PERCENT IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- COUNTY PUTS OUT HARSH WARNING ABOUT HEROIN USE
- WILDWOOD TO BATTLE FOR SOUTH JERSEY BASEBALL TITLE FRIDAY
- EXPERTS: MORE CASINOS TO CLOSE IN ATLANTIC CITY
- ADULT IDENTIFIED IN JUVENILE SEXTING CASE IN LOWER TWP.
- COUNTY HOLDS EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS CONFERENCE
- AVALON POLICE GET THEIR GUY IN ALLEGED ASSAULT
- MOVIE NIGHTS BEING ADDED IN DOWNTOWN WILDWOOD
- CAPE MAY COUNTY EXPECTED TO BENEFIT FROM PAPAL VISIT
- HURRICANE SEASON FORECAST TO BE “BELOW NORMAL”