The veteran’s outreach van is coming to Wildwood. The van will be coming to the Wildwood American Legion Post 184 on Jan. 7 from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The staff on the van will be providing open enrollment for VA medical services through Wilmington VA Hospital which includes the Cape May VA Clinic. To enroll veterans should have with them their service papers/DD Form 214 and medical insurance cards, such as Medicare or supplemental medical insurance. If you are planning to attend, please be sure to bring your service papers/DD Form 214, medical insurance cards and proof of Cape May County residency.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- EXTRA STATE TROOPERS WORKING DURING HOLIDAY
- FUGITIVE ROUNDED UP IN STONE HARBOR
- COURT HOUSE WOMAN CHARGED WITH BURGLARY IN STONE HARBOR
- SPORTS: GILBERT NAMED NEW BOYS SOCCER COACH AT MIDDLE TWP.
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- DEVELOPING STORY: DNA SAMPLE REQUESTED FROM KAUFFMAN’S HUSBAND
- NJ CONVENIENCE STORE CAUGHT SELLING POT, DRUG PRODUCTS