A mixed verdict for North Wildwood resident Robert Davies in court Wednesday morning. A jury found Davies guilty of reckless manslaughter in connection with the stabbing death of a British tourist back in 2007. However, the jury did not convict Davies of murder, a much more serious charge. The Press of Atlantic City reports today that Davies now faces a prison sentence of up to ten years as a result of the conviction on the lesser count. The 49-year old Davies insisted that he stabbed Lavern Paul Ritch during an act of self defense back in August, 2007, in Margate.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- McCRACKEN SORES 1,000TH POINT FOR WILDWOOD GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAM
- FLOOD ADVISORY, FLOOD WATCH FOR JERSEY SHORE MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT