A car went barreling into a building in Rio Grande. A red Mercury driven by Stanley Lovett (25) of Bridgeton, was traveling south on Rte 47. Lovett lost control of his vehicle and struck the guardrail on the north side of the road. The vehicle then traveled back across the north and south bound lanes and struck the front of the Wildwood Water Works building. Lovett was not injured in the crash. Lovett was issued a careless driving summons. Police say the accident took place Saturday around 6 a.m.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- EAGLES WIN DIVISION, MAY HAVE LOST QB WENTZ FOR SEASON
- NEW JERSEY EXTENDS BEAR HUNT BY FOUR DAYS
- SNOW, ICE CONTRIBUTE TO MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH IN HAMILTON TWP.
- LOWER TOWNSHIP ROTARY CANCELS ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARADE
- WINTER STORM POSTPONES PINCH THE GRINCH 5K RUN ON SATURDAY
- COASTSPORTSTODAY.COM: OCHS SWIM TEAM HELPS FAMILIES IN NEED
- OCEAN CITY PLANS DRAINAGE PROJECT FOR NORTH END
- HAMILTON TOWNSHIP POLICE BUST TWO ON DRUG CHARGES DURING TRAFFIC STOP
- ACCIDENT ON ATLANTIC CITY EXPRESSWAY RESULTS IN SERIOUS INJURY
- OCEAN CITY POSTPONES 9TH STREET WORK UNTIL AFTER THE HOLIDAYS