A car went barreling into a building in Rio Grande. A red Mercury driven by Stanley Lovett (25) of Bridgeton, was traveling south on Rte 47. Lovett lost control of his vehicle and struck the guardrail on the north side of the road. The vehicle then traveled back across the north and south bound lanes and struck the front of the Wildwood Water Works building. Lovett was not injured in the crash. Lovett was issued a careless driving summons. Police say the accident took place Saturday around 6 a.m.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT
- BILL TO MAKE ATLANTIC CITY UEZ ZONE PASSES ASSEMBLY
- FOUR IN TEN SAY THEY WON’T SUPPORT CHRISTIE IN PRIMARY
- MAJOR ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PROJECT UNDERWAY IN AVALON
- OCEAN CITY BEACH FILL WILL BEGIN IN A FEW WEEKS
- MIDDLE TWP. POLICE ARREST MAN AFTER STABBING
- REPORT: NO TAX INCREASE THIS YEAR IN WEST CAPE MAY