A car went barreling into a building in Rio Grande. A red Mercury driven by Stanley Lovett (25) of Bridgeton, was traveling south on Rte 47. Lovett lost control of his vehicle and struck the guardrail on the north side of the road. The vehicle then traveled back across the north and south bound lanes and struck the front of the Wildwood Water Works building. Lovett was not injured in the crash. Lovett was issued a careless driving summons. Police say the accident took place Saturday around 6 a.m.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- COASTAL FLOODING BLOCKS ACCESS TO BARRIER ISLANDS
- MEDIATION AHEAD TO SOLVE STEEL PIER FINANCIAL DISPUTE
- McCRACKEN SORES 1,000TH POINT FOR WILDWOOD GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAM
- FLOOD ADVISORY, FLOOD WATCH FOR JERSEY SHORE MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.