A car went barreling into a building in Rio Grande. A red Mercury driven by Stanley Lovett (25) of Bridgeton, was traveling south on Rte 47. Lovett lost control of his vehicle and struck the guardrail on the north side of the road. The vehicle then traveled back across the north and south bound lanes and struck the front of the Wildwood Water Works building. Lovett was not injured in the crash. Lovett was issued a careless driving summons. Police say the accident took place Saturday around 6 a.m.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Cape May Tech Job Fair
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER
- Benefit For The Family Of David Mattera
- STONE HARBOR’S 96TH STREET BRIDGE TO CLOSE OVERNIGHTS FOR REPAIRS
- COUNTY HOPEFUL TOWNSEND’S INLET BRIDGE OPENS BY MEMORIAL DAY
- AVALON COUNCIL MEETS TONIGHT, DISCUSSING PIER, ALCOHOL
- WEST CAPE MAY BOROUGH COMMISSION TO MEET THIS EVENING