A reduced prison term is coming to Robert Vanaman. The state appellate court ruled that his sentenced would be brought down to seven years. You might remember that Vanaman was given nine years for killing his estranged wife, Barbara Elke Vanaman, inside of a Millville home they owned. The wife was seeking a divorce. The ruling was handed down under passion-provocation manslaughter. She was shot to death by Vanaman, with his service weapon. Vanaman had worked for Millville Police Department.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- RESCUED SEA TURTLE NEEDS AT LEAST A MONTH TO REHAB
- CAROL STONE, 87, CAPE MAY JAZZ FESTIVAL CO-FOUNDER
- COASTAL FLOOD WARNING, WIND ADVISORY, FLASH FLOODING POSSIBLE
- HS FOOTBALL: WILDWOOD BATTLES LOWER, MIDDLE LONG ROAD TRIP
- VILLAS MAN CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER IN DRUG DEAL GONE BAD
- CHRISTIE: WOMAN KILLED STANDING ON PLATFORM IN TRAIN ACCIDENT
- LOBIONDO: FEDERALLY AUTHORIZED BEACH PROJECTS LOCALLY NOW HAVE FUNDING
- UPDATE: ONE PERSON CONFIRMED DEAD, 108 INJURED IN HOBOKEN TRAIN CRASH
- FIRE STRIKES HOUSE IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- SEA TURTLE RESCUED IN AVALON ON THE MEND