A reduced prison term is coming to Robert Vanaman. The state appellate court ruled that his sentenced would be brought down to seven years. You might remember that Vanaman was given nine years for killing his estranged wife, Barbara Elke Vanaman, inside of a Millville home they owned. The wife was seeking a divorce. The ruling was handed down under passion-provocation manslaughter. She was shot to death by Vanaman, with his service weapon. Vanaman had worked for Millville Police Department.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NURSES AT OCEAN COUNTY SCHOOLS TO GET NARCAN
- REPORT: SONIC BOOM LIKELY THE CAUSE OF “EARTHQUAKE FEELING” THURSDAY
- STONE HARBOR TO DISCUSS WATER RATES, BEACH PROJECT
- CHRISTMAS PARADE NIGHT TONIGHT IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- OCEAN CITY TO HOLD PUBLIC MEETING ON DREDGING
- PROPOSAL TO BUILD HALFWAY HOUSE IN MILLVILLE IS DEFEATED
- VICTIM OF SECOND MAYS LANDING FATAL SHOOTING IDENTIFIED
- CHIESA ATTENDS FIRST COUNCIL MEETING LOOKING OVER ATLANTIC CITY
- CHRISTIE TO BECOME NEXT RNC CHAIR IN THE UNITED STATES?
- SPORTS: FORMER SPIRIT GRAD CALLAHAN TO RE-JOIN PACKERS