A reduced prison term is coming to Robert Vanaman. The state appellate court ruled that his sentenced would be brought down to seven years. You might remember that Vanaman was given nine years for killing his estranged wife, Barbara Elke Vanaman, inside of a Millville home they owned. The wife was seeking a divorce. The ruling was handed down under passion-provocation manslaughter. She was shot to death by Vanaman, with his service weapon. Vanaman had worked for Millville Police Department.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Cape May Tech Job Fair
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER
- Benefit For The Family Of David Mattera
- STONE HARBOR’S 96TH STREET BRIDGE TO CLOSE OVERNIGHTS FOR REPAIRS
- COUNTY HOPEFUL TOWNSEND’S INLET BRIDGE OPENS BY MEMORIAL DAY
- AVALON COUNCIL MEETS TONIGHT, DISCUSSING PIER, ALCOHOL
- WEST CAPE MAY BOROUGH COMMISSION TO MEET THIS EVENING