A reduced prison term is coming to Robert Vanaman. The state appellate court ruled that his sentenced would be brought down to seven years. You might remember that Vanaman was given nine years for killing his estranged wife, Barbara Elke Vanaman, inside of a Millville home they owned. The wife was seeking a divorce. The ruling was handed down under passion-provocation manslaughter. She was shot to death by Vanaman, with his service weapon. Vanaman had worked for Millville Police Department.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOWER TOWNSHIP PASSES BUDGET WITH 1.9 CENT INCREASE
- GASOLINE CAN’T BE SOLD AT FARLEY SERVICE STATION
- REPORT: CHRISTIE’S BROTHER BENEFITTED FROM CONTRACT
- BIG JUMP AT THE PUMP IN PAST WEEK
- POLL: CHRISTIE COMES IN 7TH AMONG GOP FIELD
- NJ TRANSIT PUSHES TO HIKE FARES
- OCEAN CITY ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN UP THREE VACANT GAS STATIONS
- ATLANTIC CITY AIRPORT EXPERIENCING PASSENGER GROWTH
- POOREST CHILDREN IN NEW JERSEY LIVE IN CUMBERLAND AND ATLANTIC COUNTIES
- TIM TEBOW TO SIGN WITH THE EAGLES…REALLY?