A New Jersey woman who was the victim of a motor vehicle accident involving a pedestrian has succumbed to her injuries. Middle Township Police report that Linda Allen of Manahawkin has died as a result of injuries she suffered Sunday night on Route 47 in Rio Grande. Police say a vehicle driven by 41 year old Charles Woolson of the Villas struck Allen near the Shelton Motel on Route 47 Sunday night. Allen died on Monday as a result of the injuries she suffered in the accident.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!
- BIG LAWSUIT COMING REGARDING SCHOOL SEARCH
- PILOT DEAD, WAS GOING TO BE PART OF LOCAL AIR SHOW
- WILDWOOD RESIDENTS PICKET CAPE ASSIST EXPANSION