That big winter nor’easter that was supposed to bring a lot of snow to our area on Tuesday night? Not happening. The latest forecast has the storm moving further off the coast and turning into a blizzard event for coastal New England around mid week. The storm will bring only rain and snow showers to our region with little to no accumulation expected. Temperatures will warm up again after the storm passes by us on Wednesday.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOCAL HEALTH OFFICIALS TALK PRECAUTIONS ON ZIKA VIRUS
- BILL TO HELP MILITARY FAMILIES AVOID FORECLOSURE ADVANCES
- VENTNOR MAN DIES AS RESULT OF BEATING
- UPDATE: PEDESTRIAN STRUCK AND KILLED ON RT. 30 IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- ACCIDENTAL CAUSE OF DEATH RULED FOR TWO BODIES FOUND IN RIO GRANDE WOODS
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TWP. DELAYED A WEEK
- LOCAL WOMAN BUSTED FOR PASSING PHONY CASH
- CHRISTIE THROWS IN HIS MOP, EXITS HIS BID FOR PRESIDENT
- OCEAN CITY MAYOR JAY GILLIAN TO DELIVER STATE OF THE CITY ADDRESS
- BORGATA: SORRY ATLANTIC CITY, WE ARE NOT PAYING OUR TAX BILL