It’s going to be one of the worst winter storms of the season for Cape May County. The National Weather Service has a Winter Storm Warning in effect for a storm that will bring between six to ten inches of snow to the county during the overnight hours into Monday morning. The southern half of the county is set up in the highest snow band associated with this storm. Various delays and cancellations are expected as the snow will be wet and heavy. Driving on Monday morning will be hazardous. There is a chance of minor coastal flooding during time of high tide during this storm on Monday morning, and again Monday evening. Please keep listening to WCZT Radio for all of the closings and cancellations and storm updates as they become available.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- COASTAL FLOOD WARNING, WIND ADVISORY, FLASH FLOODING POSSIBLE
- HS FOOTBALL: WILDWOOD BATTLES LOWER, MIDDLE LONG ROAD TRIP
- VILLAS MAN CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER IN DRUG DEAL GONE BAD
- CHRISTIE: WOMAN KILLED STANDING ON PLATFORM IN TRAIN ACCIDENT
- LOBIONDO: FEDERALLY AUTHORIZED BEACH PROJECTS LOCALLY NOW HAVE FUNDING
- UPDATE: ONE PERSON CONFIRMED DEAD, 108 INJURED IN HOBOKEN TRAIN CRASH
- FIRE STRIKES HOUSE IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- SEA TURTLE RESCUED IN AVALON ON THE MEND
- FREE RABIES CLINIC SATURDAY IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- HUGE NEW JERSEY DUNE PROJECT GOING OUT TO BID