It’s going to be one of the worst winter storms of the season for Cape May County. The National Weather Service has a Winter Storm Warning in effect for a storm that will bring between six to ten inches of snow to the county during the overnight hours into Monday morning. The southern half of the county is set up in the highest snow band associated with this storm. Various delays and cancellations are expected as the snow will be wet and heavy. Driving on Monday morning will be hazardous. There is a chance of minor coastal flooding during time of high tide during this storm on Monday morning, and again Monday evening. Please keep listening to WCZT Radio for all of the closings and cancellations and storm updates as they become available.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SUN NATIONAL BANK SELLING BRANCH, CONSOLIDATING OTHERS
- NO BACK UP PLAN IF STATE HAS TO MAKE PENSION PAYMENT THIS YEAR
- NEW JERSEY WAS COLDER THAN ANTARCTICA LAST WEEK
- NEW POLL SHOWS NEGATIVE OUTLOOK ON CHRISTIE BY VOTERS
- LAWMAKERS TOLD THEY NEED NEW FINANCIAL DRIVERS
- Spring Sale at North End Thrift in Villas!
- 25 STUDENTS NOW CHARGED IN A.C. HIGH SCHOOL BRAWL
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT