A woman flagged down a police officer when her friend was unconscious and not breathing. The Officers removed the male from the vehicle and upon determining that the victim had no pulse, immediately initiated CPR. Upon arriving, the Lower Township Rescue Squad continued resuscitation efforts on the victim. Additional investigation by Police Officers at the scene, determined that the victim had ingested Fentenol. The victim was revived following resuscitation efforts and was subsequently transported to Cape Regional Medical Center. Following resuscitation efforts, the male victim made a complete recovery and the incident is currently under investigation by the Lower Township Detective Bureau.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!