A woman flagged down a police officer when her friend was unconscious and not breathing. The Officers removed the male from the vehicle and upon determining that the victim had no pulse, immediately initiated CPR. Upon arriving, the Lower Township Rescue Squad continued resuscitation efforts on the victim. Additional investigation by Police Officers at the scene, determined that the victim had ingested Fentenol. The victim was revived following resuscitation efforts and was subsequently transported to Cape Regional Medical Center. Following resuscitation efforts, the male victim made a complete recovery and the incident is currently under investigation by the Lower Township Detective Bureau.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SMOKING BAN ON PUBLIC BEACHES MAY BE COMING
- WILDWOOD CREST LOOKING TO HIRE ADMINISTRATOR
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP COPS BUST TWO ON HEROIN CHARGES
- APPROVED! LEGISLATURE APPROVES AC RESCUE BILLS
- $1 MILLION VILLAS LOTTERY WINNERS CLAIM PRIZE
- SEN. BECK TO INTRODUCE LAW TO PUMP MONEY INTO ROAD PROJECTS
- GOVERNOR TO CONSIDER BAN ON DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN HARVESTING
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE OPEN NEW SUBSTATION IN RIO GRANDE
- STATE UNVEILS ACCESS MAP FOR ALL NEW JERSEY BEACHES
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!