A woman flagged down a police officer when her friend was unconscious and not breathing. The Officers removed the male from the vehicle and upon determining that the victim had no pulse, immediately initiated CPR. Upon arriving, the Lower Township Rescue Squad continued resuscitation efforts on the victim. Additional investigation by Police Officers at the scene, determined that the victim had ingested Fentenol. The victim was revived following resuscitation efforts and was subsequently transported to Cape Regional Medical Center. Following resuscitation efforts, the male victim made a complete recovery and the incident is currently under investigation by the Lower Township Detective Bureau.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT
- BILL TO MAKE ATLANTIC CITY UEZ ZONE PASSES ASSEMBLY
- FOUR IN TEN SAY THEY WON’T SUPPORT CHRISTIE IN PRIMARY
- MAJOR ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PROJECT UNDERWAY IN AVALON
- OCEAN CITY BEACH FILL WILL BEGIN IN A FEW WEEKS
- MIDDLE TWP. POLICE ARREST MAN AFTER STABBING
- REPORT: NO TAX INCREASE THIS YEAR IN WEST CAPE MAY