A woman flagged down a police officer when her friend was unconscious and not breathing. The Officers removed the male from the vehicle and upon determining that the victim had no pulse, immediately initiated CPR. Upon arriving, the Lower Township Rescue Squad continued resuscitation efforts on the victim. Additional investigation by Police Officers at the scene, determined that the victim had ingested Fentenol. The victim was revived following resuscitation efforts and was subsequently transported to Cape Regional Medical Center. Following resuscitation efforts, the male victim made a complete recovery and the incident is currently under investigation by the Lower Township Detective Bureau.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LONGTIME STATE SENATOR LEN CONNORS, 87
- STUDENTS WHO DIE NO LONGER HAVE TO PAY BACK STUDENT LOANS
- FEMA GIVES STATE MORE TIME TO DREDGE FOLLOWING SANDY
- CHRISTIE VETOES BILL THAT WOULD LIMIT SOLITARY CONFINEMENT
- PENNSYLVANIA MAN BUSTED FOR CRIME SPREE IN MIDDLE, LOWER TWPS.
- CHRISTIE APPLAUDS DEAL BETWEEN ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON
- 17-YEAR-OLD SUCCUMBS TO INJURIES FROM SATURDAY ACCIDENT
- FOUR JUVENILES CHARGED WITH CAR, HOME BURGLARIES IN LOWER TWP.
- REPORT: HORSES RUNNING FREE ON AC EXPRESSWAY CAUSED ACCIDENT
- BORGATA OFFICIAL SAYS THINGS WILL START GETTING BETTER IN ATLANTIC CITY