A pair of men were nominated to the Superior Court from South Jersey. Gov. Chris Christie nominated James R. Swift, of Millville, and J. Christopher Gibson, of Cape May Court House. There will also be a South Jersey representative on the Task Force regarding the closure of state developmental centers. Allison Murphy nominated by the Senate President Steve Sweeney. The group will be made of five members, three of which were picked by Christie.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT
- BILL TO MAKE ATLANTIC CITY UEZ ZONE PASSES ASSEMBLY
- FOUR IN TEN SAY THEY WON’T SUPPORT CHRISTIE IN PRIMARY
- MAJOR ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PROJECT UNDERWAY IN AVALON
- OCEAN CITY BEACH FILL WILL BEGIN IN A FEW WEEKS
- MIDDLE TWP. POLICE ARREST MAN AFTER STABBING
- REPORT: NO TAX INCREASE THIS YEAR IN WEST CAPE MAY