A pair of men were nominated to the Superior Court from South Jersey. Gov. Chris Christie nominated James R. Swift, of Millville, and J. Christopher Gibson, of Cape May Court House. There will also be a South Jersey representative on the Task Force regarding the closure of state developmental centers. Allison Murphy nominated by the Senate President Steve Sweeney. The group will be made of five members, three of which were picked by Christie.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- JUDGE SAYS NO LASER BEAM MESSAGES BY UNION ONTO CASINOS
- REPORT: OCEAN CITY PRIMARY SCHOOL RENOVATIONS NEARLY DONE
- OCEAN CITY MAKES CHANGE TO ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
- 18 LOCALS INDICTED IN MAJOR CAPE MAY COUNTY DRUG BUST
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE