Two South Jersey men have been charged with the murder and desecreation of a man who’s been missing from Millville since January. The Cumberland County Prosecutor’s office announced that charges have been brought up against 34 year old Jason Moore of Maurice River his brother, 30 year old Lewis Moore. Prosecutors say the Moore brothers are connected to the death and disappearance of Erving Harper of Millville. After an intense investigation on Monday, Harper’s remains were found in a wooded area not far from the Cape May County border with Maurice River. Harper allegedly died from gunshot wounds.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- COUNTY CHANGES NAME OF DEPARTMENT OF GOVERNMENT
- STATE TROOPERS DELIVER BABYT…IN POLICE STATION PARKING LOT
- CAPE MAY MAN TO KAYAK FOR 444 MILES TO SUPPORT VETERANS
- REPORT: RESULTS CHANGED IN BIG FIVE GIRLS CROSS COUNTRY TITLE
- REPORT: SOME PROPERTY VALUES MAY BE CORRECTED IN UPPER TWP.
- HEAVY RAIN LIKELY IN NEW JERSEY LATE WEEKEND, EARLY NEXT WEEK
- SWEENEY ENDORSES PHIL MURPHY FOR GOVERNOR IN 2017
- MAN DIES AFTER BEING PINNED BY SLABS OF MARBLE
- REPORT: FRANK THEATER COMPANY HAS BIG PLANS FOR RIO MALL
- HIT AND RUN UNDER INVESTIGATION IN HAMILTON TOWNSHIP