Two South Jersey men have been charged with the murder and desecreation of a man who’s been missing from Millville since January. The Cumberland County Prosecutor’s office announced that charges have been brought up against 34 year old Jason Moore of Maurice River his brother, 30 year old Lewis Moore. Prosecutors say the Moore brothers are connected to the death and disappearance of Erving Harper of Millville. After an intense investigation on Monday, Harper’s remains were found in a wooded area not far from the Cape May County border with Maurice River. Harper allegedly died from gunshot wounds.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT