Two South Jersey men have been charged with the murder and desecreation of a man who’s been missing from Millville since January. The Cumberland County Prosecutor’s office announced that charges have been brought up against 34 year old Jason Moore of Maurice River his brother, 30 year old Lewis Moore. Prosecutors say the Moore brothers are connected to the death and disappearance of Erving Harper of Millville. After an intense investigation on Monday, Harper’s remains were found in a wooded area not far from the Cape May County border with Maurice River. Harper allegedly died from gunshot wounds.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LAST MONTH WAS THE WARMEST FEBRUARY IN NJ HISTORY
- AC MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO ENDANGERING THE WELFARE OF A CHILD
- STORMS LIKELY WEDNESDAY, SNOW SHOWERS ON FRIDAY?
- LOBIONDO: PRESIDENT TRUMP ADDRESSED KEY ISSUES
- HIGH SCHOOL PLAYOFFS CONTINUE TONIGHT ON COASTAL BROADCASTING
- WOMAN DRIVES INTO A BEDROOM IN GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP
- SALARY INCREASES APPROVED FOR VINELAND’S ELECTED OFFICIALS
- BAYSIDE PRISON UNIT AT ANCORA SLATED FOR CLOSURE UNDER CHRISTIE PLAN
- BOYS HOOPS: WILDWOOD ADVANCES WITH OVERTIME WIN OVER GLOUCESTER
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS POSSIBLE WEDNESDAY EVENING