On Thursday an Ocean County grand jury indicted a 22 year-old man in the heroin overdose death of 26 year-old Steven Janson of Stafford Township. The prosecutors office said Rasan McGee was charged with manslaughter in the case, as he sold the fatal dose of heroin to Janson. A second indictment was handed down to 33 year-old Kenneth Staunton of Lacey Township. Staunton was charged with first-degree drug-induced death & manslaughter in the death of 27 year-old Raymond Farino by heroin overdose. During the past six months there have been 62 deaths in Ocean County by drug overdose.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOWER TOWNSHIP PASSES BUDGET WITH 1.9 CENT INCREASE
- GASOLINE CAN’T BE SOLD AT FARLEY SERVICE STATION
- REPORT: CHRISTIE’S BROTHER BENEFITTED FROM CONTRACT
- BIG JUMP AT THE PUMP IN PAST WEEK
- POLL: CHRISTIE COMES IN 7TH AMONG GOP FIELD
- NJ TRANSIT PUSHES TO HIKE FARES
- OCEAN CITY ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN UP THREE VACANT GAS STATIONS
- ATLANTIC CITY AIRPORT EXPERIENCING PASSENGER GROWTH
- POOREST CHILDREN IN NEW JERSEY LIVE IN CUMBERLAND AND ATLANTIC COUNTIES
- TIM TEBOW TO SIGN WITH THE EAGLES…REALLY?