On Thursday an Ocean County grand jury indicted a 22 year-old man in the heroin overdose death of 26 year-old Steven Janson of Stafford Township. The prosecutors office said Rasan McGee was charged with manslaughter in the case, as he sold the fatal dose of heroin to Janson. A second indictment was handed down to 33 year-old Kenneth Staunton of Lacey Township. Staunton was charged with first-degree drug-induced death & manslaughter in the death of 27 year-old Raymond Farino by heroin overdose. During the past six months there have been 62 deaths in Ocean County by drug overdose.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015