On Thursday an Ocean County grand jury indicted a 22 year-old man in the heroin overdose death of 26 year-old Steven Janson of Stafford Township. The prosecutors office said Rasan McGee was charged with manslaughter in the case, as he sold the fatal dose of heroin to Janson. A second indictment was handed down to 33 year-old Kenneth Staunton of Lacey Township. Staunton was charged with first-degree drug-induced death & manslaughter in the death of 27 year-old Raymond Farino by heroin overdose. During the past six months there have been 62 deaths in Ocean County by drug overdose.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT
- WEATHER SERVICE ISSUES HAZARDOUS OUTLOOK FOR SHORE
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY BREAKS UP HUGE DRUG RING
- JUDGE WILL NOT MOVE BRIDGEGATE CASE OUT OF NJ
- HS HOOPS: CHEROKEE TRIPS UP WILDWOOD CATHOLIC