On Thursday an Ocean County grand jury indicted a 22 year-old man in the heroin overdose death of 26 year-old Steven Janson of Stafford Township. The prosecutors office said Rasan McGee was charged with manslaughter in the case, as he sold the fatal dose of heroin to Janson. A second indictment was handed down to 33 year-old Kenneth Staunton of Lacey Township. Staunton was charged with first-degree drug-induced death & manslaughter in the death of 27 year-old Raymond Farino by heroin overdose. During the past six months there have been 62 deaths in Ocean County by drug overdose.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ESCAPED CON SIGHTED IN BARNEGAT TOWNSHIP
- NJ SENATE WILL NOT CONSIDER ASSEMBLY AC RESCUE BILL
- STANDARD AND POOR’S LOWERS ATLANTIC CITY’S CREDIT RATING
- STRONG ARMED ROBBERY INVESTIGATED AT MIDDLE TWP. MOTEL
- ANOTHER BANK ROBBERY IN ATLANTIC COUNTY WEDNESDAY
- REPORT: DELAWARE MAN INDICATED FOR LOCAL ROBBERY
- 21 PEOPLE INDICTED IN NEW JERSEY CARJACKING OPERATION
- SWEENEY CHASTISES GUARDIAN, ATLANTIC CITY FOR ECONOMIC FAILURES
- CAPE MAY COUNTY TOURISM CONFERENCE TO BE HELD THURSDAY
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.