On Thursday an Ocean County grand jury indicted a 22 year-old man in the heroin overdose death of 26 year-old Steven Janson of Stafford Township. The prosecutors office said Rasan McGee was charged with manslaughter in the case, as he sold the fatal dose of heroin to Janson. A second indictment was handed down to 33 year-old Kenneth Staunton of Lacey Township. Staunton was charged with first-degree drug-induced death & manslaughter in the death of 27 year-old Raymond Farino by heroin overdose. During the past six months there have been 62 deaths in Ocean County by drug overdose.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NURSES AT OCEAN COUNTY SCHOOLS TO GET NARCAN
- REPORT: SONIC BOOM LIKELY THE CAUSE OF “EARTHQUAKE FEELING” THURSDAY
- STONE HARBOR TO DISCUSS WATER RATES, BEACH PROJECT
- CHRISTMAS PARADE NIGHT TONIGHT IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- OCEAN CITY TO HOLD PUBLIC MEETING ON DREDGING
- PROPOSAL TO BUILD HALFWAY HOUSE IN MILLVILLE IS DEFEATED
- VICTIM OF SECOND MAYS LANDING FATAL SHOOTING IDENTIFIED
- CHIESA ATTENDS FIRST COUNCIL MEETING LOOKING OVER ATLANTIC CITY
- CHRISTIE TO BECOME NEXT RNC CHAIR IN THE UNITED STATES?
- SPORTS: FORMER SPIRIT GRAD CALLAHAN TO RE-JOIN PACKERS