Police in Cumberland County announced the arrests of two local men on charges that they killed a Bridgeton man inside is home earlier this month. Police busted 27 year old Leon Saunders of Bridgeton and 31 year old Edward Copes of Vineland over the weekend and charged them with the shooting death of Kevin Pierce. The three men got into an argument in Pierce’s home back on April 20th and Pierce was shot dead. Both suspects are being held in jail on $1.5 million cash bail.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOWER TOWNSHIP PASSES BUDGET WITH 1.9 CENT INCREASE
- GASOLINE CAN’T BE SOLD AT FARLEY SERVICE STATION
- REPORT: CHRISTIE’S BROTHER BENEFITTED FROM CONTRACT
- BIG JUMP AT THE PUMP IN PAST WEEK
- POLL: CHRISTIE COMES IN 7TH AMONG GOP FIELD
- NJ TRANSIT PUSHES TO HIKE FARES
- OCEAN CITY ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN UP THREE VACANT GAS STATIONS
- ATLANTIC CITY AIRPORT EXPERIENCING PASSENGER GROWTH
- POOREST CHILDREN IN NEW JERSEY LIVE IN CUMBERLAND AND ATLANTIC COUNTIES
- TIM TEBOW TO SIGN WITH THE EAGLES…REALLY?