Police in Cumberland County announced the arrests of two local men on charges that they killed a Bridgeton man inside is home earlier this month. Police busted 27 year old Leon Saunders of Bridgeton and 31 year old Edward Copes of Vineland over the weekend and charged them with the shooting death of Kevin Pierce. The three men got into an argument in Pierce’s home back on April 20th and Pierce was shot dead. Both suspects are being held in jail on $1.5 million cash bail.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015