Two were arrested with stealing more than $500,000. U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman said that Tracey Coleman, 46, of Rosedale, N.Y., and Wanell Wallace, 23, of Fresh Meadow, N.Y., are each charged in the incident. The two were taken into custody at the Borgata Casino. The arrests took place on March 29. Each of the counts with which each defendant is charged carries a maximum potential penalty of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine, or twice the gross gain or loss from the offense.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NJ SENATE WILL NOT CONSIDER ASSEMBLY AC RESCUE BILL
- STANDARD AND POOR’S LOWERS ATLANTIC CITY’S CREDIT RATING
- STRONG ARMED ROBBERY INVESTIGATED AT MIDDLE TWP. MOTEL
- ANOTHER BANK ROBBERY IN ATLANTIC COUNTY WEDNESDAY
- REPORT: DELAWARE MAN INDICATED FOR LOCAL ROBBERY
- 21 PEOPLE INDICTED IN NEW JERSEY CARJACKING OPERATION
- SWEENEY CHASTISES GUARDIAN, ATLANTIC CITY FOR ECONOMIC FAILURES
- CAPE MAY COUNTY TOURISM CONFERENCE TO BE HELD THURSDAY
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.
- MONMOUTH POLL SAYS CLINTON LEADS SANDERS FOR NEW JERSEY PRIMARY