Two were arrested with stealing more than $500,000. U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman said that Tracey Coleman, 46, of Rosedale, N.Y., and Wanell Wallace, 23, of Fresh Meadow, N.Y., are each charged in the incident. The two were taken into custody at the Borgata Casino. The arrests took place on March 29. Each of the counts with which each defendant is charged carries a maximum potential penalty of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine, or twice the gross gain or loss from the offense.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- JUDGE SAYS NO LASER BEAM MESSAGES BY UNION ONTO CASINOS
- REPORT: OCEAN CITY PRIMARY SCHOOL RENOVATIONS NEARLY DONE
- OCEAN CITY MAKES CHANGE TO ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
- 18 LOCALS INDICTED IN MAJOR CAPE MAY COUNTY DRUG BUST
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE