Two were arrested with stealing more than $500,000. U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman said that Tracey Coleman, 46, of Rosedale, N.Y., and Wanell Wallace, 23, of Fresh Meadow, N.Y., are each charged in the incident. The two were taken into custody at the Borgata Casino. The arrests took place on March 29. Each of the counts with which each defendant is charged carries a maximum potential penalty of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine, or twice the gross gain or loss from the offense.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT
- BILL TO MAKE ATLANTIC CITY UEZ ZONE PASSES ASSEMBLY
- FOUR IN TEN SAY THEY WON’T SUPPORT CHRISTIE IN PRIMARY
- MAJOR ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PROJECT UNDERWAY IN AVALON
- OCEAN CITY BEACH FILL WILL BEGIN IN A FEW WEEKS
- MIDDLE TWP. POLICE ARREST MAN AFTER STABBING
- REPORT: NO TAX INCREASE THIS YEAR IN WEST CAPE MAY