A new report says that toll collectors on the Garden State Parkway and New Jersey Turnpike are acting better. The Star-Ledger reports that complaints against toll collectors is down 28 percent so far. Three of those complaints resulted in suspensions. According to the report, one in every 565,000 transactions results in a complaint.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- $1 MILLION VILLAS LOTTERY WINNERS CLAIM PRIZE
- SEN. BECK TO INTRODUCE LAW TO PUMP MONEY INTO ROAD PROJECTS
- GOVERNOR TO CONSIDER BAN ON DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN HARVESTING
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE OPEN NEW SUBSTATION IN RIO GRANDE
- STATE UNVEILS ACCESS MAP FOR ALL NEW JERSEY BEACHES
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!
- AVALON RESTORES NORTH END BEACHES IN ADVANCE OF HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- STONE HARBOR TO OFFICIALLY UNLOCK BEACHES ON FRIDAY
- FIRST MAJOR BEACH RESCUE OF THE YEAR IN NEW JERSEY
- FEMA REVIEW OF “SANDY” CLAIMS COLD END IN A FEW MONTHS