The Board of Directors of Atlantic Cape Community College met on Tuesday night and approved a new budget. The vote calls for a five percent increase in college tuition and fees and a two percent decrease in the budget. The action was taken in anticipation of a three percent decrease in enrollment at the college. Tuition and fees make up about 60 percent of the budget. The move will increase the annual full-time tuition by $177 and will take effect July 1st.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UPDATE: DROWNING VICTIM IDENTIFIED IN OCEAN COUNTY
- NORTH WILDWOOD COPS NAB PAIR FOR THEFTS ON BEACH
- AVALON BEACH FILL COULD FINISH THIS EVENING
- CHRISTIE LEAVES NEW JERSEY FOR BALANCE OF THE WEEK
- ONE KILLED IN ATLANTIC CITY, POLICE SHOOT SUSPECT
- DISCUSSION TAKES PLACE REGARDING DOG PARK AT CAPE MAY AIRPORT
- LAWMAKERS ATTEMPTING BILL TO HAVE CHRISTIE RESIGN
- WOODBINE RECEIVES GRANT FUNDING FOR BIKEWAY IMPROVEMENT
- SO, A NAKED WOMAN WALKS INTO A WAWA STORE….
- VINELAND GIRL DIES IN ATV ACCIDENT OVER THE WEEKEND