The ownership of the Trump Plaza has confirmed to multiple media outlets that the closure of the casino by the mid-September. The casino is expected to give its employees 60 days notice on Monday of the casino closing. If the Revel Casino closes in August as well the resort would be down to eight casinos from 12 last year. Its estimated that a quarter of the city’s casino workforce could be let go if all of the closures take place as expected.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT
- WEATHER SERVICE ISSUES HAZARDOUS OUTLOOK FOR SHORE
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY BREAKS UP HUGE DRUG RING
- JUDGE WILL NOT MOVE BRIDGEGATE CASE OUT OF NJ
- HS HOOPS: CHEROKEE TRIPS UP WILDWOOD CATHOLIC