Forecasters are watching a Tropical Depression that could become a tropical storm today. Tropical Depression is still south of Florida right now and the National Weather Service is calling for the majority of the weather to stay to the west and hit in Pennsylvania. However, rain is still expected to fall in South Jersey. Anywhere from one to two inches of rain is possible, beginning late this afternoon into Thursday. A flood watch has been issued as a result of this storm, along with a high surf advisory. Most of the rain will be coming in advance of the actually storm itself. The eye of the storm is expected to move through the area sometime late Thursday or early Friday.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT
- BILL TO MAKE ATLANTIC CITY UEZ ZONE PASSES ASSEMBLY
- FOUR IN TEN SAY THEY WON’T SUPPORT CHRISTIE IN PRIMARY
- MAJOR ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PROJECT UNDERWAY IN AVALON
- OCEAN CITY BEACH FILL WILL BEGIN IN A FEW WEEKS
- MIDDLE TWP. POLICE ARREST MAN AFTER STABBING
- REPORT: NO TAX INCREASE THIS YEAR IN WEST CAPE MAY