Forecasters are watching a Tropical Depression that could become a tropical storm today. Tropical Depression is still south of Florida right now and the National Weather Service is calling for the majority of the weather to stay to the west and hit in Pennsylvania. However, rain is still expected to fall in South Jersey. Anywhere from one to two inches of rain is possible, beginning late this afternoon into Thursday. A flood watch has been issued as a result of this storm, along with a high surf advisory. Most of the rain will be coming in advance of the actually storm itself. The eye of the storm is expected to move through the area sometime late Thursday or early Friday.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MAYS LANDING MAN WANTED FOR MULTIPLE BURGLARIES
- PICKUP TRUCK CRASHES INTO THE MARSH OFF ROUTE 30 IN EHT
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN ARRESTED BIKING WITH 31 BAGS OF HEROIN
- STATE BEACH FUNDING DOUBLED BY ASSEMBLY PANEL
- BANGLADESH COMMUNITY CELEBRATES IN ATLANTIC CITY
- STOCKTON REPORT SAYS WORKERS LEAVING ATLANTIC COUNTY
- REPORT: CAPE MAY SUES BUILDERS OF ITS CONVENTION HALL
- FAMOUS OLGA’S DINER TO BECOME…FERTILITY CLINIC?
- FORMER AC CASINO WORKER SAYS HE ROBBED HIS FORMER EMPLOYER
- MIDDLE TWP. COPS INVESTIGATING HOME BURGLARIES IN DEL HAVEN