It may be easier to move through parts of Wildwood and Ocean City soon. The Cape May County Board of Chosen Freeholders have awarded a $2,340,693.35 construction contract to Diehl Electric, Inc. of Blackwood, NJ for traffic signal operational improvements to 34th Street (County Road No. 623) from Bay Avenue to Central Avenue in the City of Ocean City and to Rio Grande Avenue (County Road No. 661) from Susquehanna Avenue to Ocean Avenue in the City of Wildwood. The work involves the upgrading to current standards and synchronizing the traffic signal systems and should be complete by the summer.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REAL ESTATE PRICES DIP TEN PERCENT IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- COUNTY PUTS OUT HARSH WARNING ABOUT HEROIN USE
- WILDWOOD TO BATTLE FOR SOUTH JERSEY BASEBALL TITLE FRIDAY
- EXPERTS: MORE CASINOS TO CLOSE IN ATLANTIC CITY
- ADULT IDENTIFIED IN JUVENILE SEXTING CASE IN LOWER TWP.
- COUNTY HOLDS EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS CONFERENCE
- AVALON POLICE GET THEIR GUY IN ALLEGED ASSAULT
- MOVIE NIGHTS BEING ADDED IN DOWNTOWN WILDWOOD
- CAPE MAY COUNTY EXPECTED TO BENEFIT FROM PAPAL VISIT
- HURRICANE SEASON FORECAST TO BE “BELOW NORMAL”