It may be easier to move through parts of Wildwood and Ocean City soon. The Cape May County Board of Chosen Freeholders have awarded a $2,340,693.35 construction contract to Diehl Electric, Inc. of Blackwood, NJ for traffic signal operational improvements to 34th Street (County Road No. 623) from Bay Avenue to Central Avenue in the City of Ocean City and to Rio Grande Avenue (County Road No. 661) from Susquehanna Avenue to Ocean Avenue in the City of Wildwood. The work involves the upgrading to current standards and synchronizing the traffic signal systems and should be complete by the summer.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- BORGATA: NO MORE TAXES TO AC UNTIL WE GET OVER $62 MILLION
- SEA ISLE TO UNVEIL 2016 MUNICIPAL BUDGET ON TUESDAY
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- BOOKER, MENENDEZ PLAN WILL PREVENT SEISMIC TESTING OFF NJ COAST
- MAN TRIES TO HAND DELIVER A MOP TO CHRISTIE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
- IS THE END NEAR? CHRISTIE’S POLL NUMBERS PLUMMET IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
- Super Bowl “Soup Party” at Cape Christian Academy
- ABSECON COUNCILMAN DAN CAMP PASSES AWAY
- SNOW CONTINUES TO MAKE ROADS SLIPPERY, MORE SNOW NEXT WEEK?
- 34,000 MORE PEOPLE HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE IN NEW JERSEY