It may be easier to move through parts of Wildwood and Ocean City soon. The Cape May County Board of Chosen Freeholders have awarded a $2,340,693.35 construction contract to Diehl Electric, Inc. of Blackwood, NJ for traffic signal operational improvements to 34th Street (County Road No. 623) from Bay Avenue to Central Avenue in the City of Ocean City and to Rio Grande Avenue (County Road No. 661) from Susquehanna Avenue to Ocean Avenue in the City of Wildwood. The work involves the upgrading to current standards and synchronizing the traffic signal systems and should be complete by the summer.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!