It may be easier to move through parts of Wildwood and Ocean City soon. The Cape May County Board of Chosen Freeholders have awarded a $2,340,693.35 construction contract to Diehl Electric, Inc. of Blackwood, NJ for traffic signal operational improvements to 34th Street (County Road No. 623) from Bay Avenue to Central Avenue in the City of Ocean City and to Rio Grande Avenue (County Road No. 661) from Susquehanna Avenue to Ocean Avenue in the City of Wildwood. The work involves the upgrading to current standards and synchronizing the traffic signal systems and should be complete by the summer.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NEW BUYER MAKES OFFER FOR REVEL CASINO
- MIDDLE BOYS, GIRLS AND LOWER GIRLS ADVANCE
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND
- REPORT: FOUR GOVS DON’T WANT BARR ON PINELANDS COMMISSION
- HOLY SPIRIT APOLOGIZES FOR STUDENTS’ BEHAVIOR AT GAME