It may be easier to move through parts of Wildwood and Ocean City soon. The Cape May County Board of Chosen Freeholders have awarded a $2,340,693.35 construction contract to Diehl Electric, Inc. of Blackwood, NJ for traffic signal operational improvements to 34th Street (County Road No. 623) from Bay Avenue to Central Avenue in the City of Ocean City and to Rio Grande Avenue (County Road No. 661) from Susquehanna Avenue to Ocean Avenue in the City of Wildwood. The work involves the upgrading to current standards and synchronizing the traffic signal systems and should be complete by the summer.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 224 BAGS OF HEROIN FOUND IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP MOTEL ROOM
- LOWER TOWNSHIP POLICE BUST TWO ON DWI, DRUG OFFENSES
- AUTHORITIES RESPOND TO HAZMAT SCENE IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- JEWELRY STOLEN FROM HOME, PAWNED, TWO MEN ARRESTED IN LOWER TWP.
- 15 BEACHES CLOSED IN NEW JERSEY, NONE IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- KLINE TO BE HELD UNTIL TRIAL, NEXT COURT DATE IN SEPTEMBER
- REPORT: LOCAL CHILD PORN SUSPECT NOW CHARGED IN FLORIDA
- WILDWOOD POLICE INVESTIGATING ARMED ROBBERY AT FUDGE SHOP LOT
- LEGISLATURE TO ADDRESS FUTURE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWNS
- LOBIONDO SECURES FUNDING FOR MILLVILLE AIRPORT