A reward is being offered in a robbery in Vineland. Crime Stoppers is providing the $1,000 award to information leading to the arrest and conviction of a suspect in a Christmas Eve robbery. An unknown male, who was wearing a shiny “puffy” jacket and dark colored ski mask, confronted an employee of the Zale’s Jewelry Store, as he was making a nightly deposit at the TD Bank (3850 S. Delsea Drive) located across the street from the Cumberland Mall. The accused was in possession of a small handgun as he demanded the deposit bag, which was stolen prior to the deposit being made. An undisclosed amount of money was taken during the robbery. The incident took place at 7:16 p.m.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- EXTRA STATE TROOPERS WORKING DURING HOLIDAY
- FUGITIVE ROUNDED UP IN STONE HARBOR
- COURT HOUSE WOMAN CHARGED WITH BURGLARY IN STONE HARBOR
- SPORTS: GILBERT NAMED NEW BOYS SOCCER COACH AT MIDDLE TWP.
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- DEVELOPING STORY: DNA SAMPLE REQUESTED FROM KAUFFMAN’S HUSBAND
- NJ CONVENIENCE STORE CAUGHT SELLING POT, DRUG PRODUCTS