A reward is being offered in a robbery in Vineland. Crime Stoppers is providing the $1,000 award to information leading to the arrest and conviction of a suspect in a Christmas Eve robbery. An unknown male, who was wearing a shiny “puffy” jacket and dark colored ski mask, confronted an employee of the Zale’s Jewelry Store, as he was making a nightly deposit at the TD Bank (3850 S. Delsea Drive) located across the street from the Cumberland Mall. The accused was in possession of a small handgun as he demanded the deposit bag, which was stolen prior to the deposit being made. An undisclosed amount of money was taken during the robbery. The incident took place at 7:16 p.m.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE OPEN NEW SUBSTATION IN RIO GRANDE
- STATE UNVEILS ACCESS MAP FOR ALL NEW JERSEY BEACHES
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!
- AVALON RESTORES NORTH END BEACHES IN ADVANCE OF HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- STONE HARBOR TO OFFICIALLY UNLOCK BEACHES ON FRIDAY
- FIRST MAJOR BEACH RESCUE OF THE YEAR IN NEW JERSEY
- FEMA REVIEW OF “SANDY” CLAIMS COLD END IN A FEW MONTHS
- MIDDLE TWP. BOYS TENNIS TEAM LOSES IN STATE SEMIFINAL
- OCEAN CITY TO DISCUSS COASTAL COTTAGES AGAIN THIS EVENING
- NINE INJURED IN JITNEY ACCIDENT IN ATLANTIC CITY