A reward is being offered in a robbery in Vineland. Crime Stoppers is providing the $1,000 award to information leading to the arrest and conviction of a suspect in a Christmas Eve robbery. An unknown male, who was wearing a shiny “puffy” jacket and dark colored ski mask, confronted an employee of the Zale’s Jewelry Store, as he was making a nightly deposit at the TD Bank (3850 S. Delsea Drive) located across the street from the Cumberland Mall. The accused was in possession of a small handgun as he demanded the deposit bag, which was stolen prior to the deposit being made. An undisclosed amount of money was taken during the robbery. The incident took place at 7:16 p.m.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- WILDWOOD CATHOLIC TAKES DOWN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP IN BATTLE BY THE BAY
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT
- WEATHER SERVICE ISSUES HAZARDOUS OUTLOOK FOR SHORE