Atlantic City Police made three arrests and confiscated drugs and weapons on Wednesday after a two-month investigation of a residence on North Virginia Avenue. Police announced the arrests of 50 year-old Leroy Terry, of Atlantic City, 44 year-old Tehran Larkins, of Troy Alabama, and 21 year-old Jimmy Saunders, of Trenton. Authorities recovered 44 grams of cocaine, 100 bags of heroin, a loaded semi-automatic handgun and over $5,000 cash. Each man is jailed on $100,000 bail on multiple drug and gun related charges.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- PENN STATE MISSES OUT ON PLAYOFF, WILL PLAY IN ROSE BOWL
- REPORT: MAN AIRLIFTED SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER WRECK IN LOWER TWP.
- FOOTBALL: MILLVILLE WINS TITLE, SPIRIT LOSES IN FINAL MINUTE
- TWO BUSTED FOR PIMPING OUT CHILD IN SOUTH JERSEY
- INMATE AT SOUTHERN STATE AIRLIFTED TO HOSPITAL AFTER FIGHT
- ACE TO HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE TO DISCUSS MERGER BENEFITS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE LAUNCH FREE MOBILE PHONE APP
- LARGEST CHRISTMAS PARADE IN THE COUNTY HAPPENS SATURDAY NIGHT
- ALLEGED ANGSTADT KILLERS WILL LIKELY FACE TRIAL
- FEDS, STATE TO STUDY BACK BAY FLOODING FOR THREE YEARS