Absecon Police say they took three into custody after police received a report of teens looking into vehicles. The males, two fifteen year olds and a fourteen year old, were stopped and investigation revealed the two fifteen year olds were in possession of stolen property. The males were found to have burglarized a residence and a vehicle on S. Mill. Rd. in the area of Holly Rd. The juveniles had additional property believed to be from other unreported burglaries in the area as well as in Pleasantville’s jurisdiction. The juveniles, all from Pleasantville, were transported to the police station. The fourteen year old was charged with a curfew violation and released to a parent. Both of the fifteen year olds were charged with a burglary, receiving stolen property, and curfew violations, and were released to a parent.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE
- BREWS BY THE BAY SAILS IN FOR ITS SECOND YEAR
- GRAND JURY INDICTS 18 FOR DRUG DISTRIBUTION
- CHRISTIE BACK IN TOP TEN OF NEW PRESIDENTIAL POLL
- BEACH CREEK DREDGING PROJECT TO BEGIN BEFORE MID-SEPTEMBER