Absecon Police say they took three into custody after police received a report of teens looking into vehicles. The males, two fifteen year olds and a fourteen year old, were stopped and investigation revealed the two fifteen year olds were in possession of stolen property. The males were found to have burglarized a residence and a vehicle on S. Mill. Rd. in the area of Holly Rd. The juveniles had additional property believed to be from other unreported burglaries in the area as well as in Pleasantville’s jurisdiction. The juveniles, all from Pleasantville, were transported to the police station. The fourteen year old was charged with a curfew violation and released to a parent. Both of the fifteen year olds were charged with a burglary, receiving stolen property, and curfew violations, and were released to a parent.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SMOKING BAN ON PUBLIC BEACHES MAY BE COMING
- WILDWOOD CREST LOOKING TO HIRE ADMINISTRATOR
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP COPS BUST TWO ON HEROIN CHARGES
- APPROVED! LEGISLATURE APPROVES AC RESCUE BILLS
- $1 MILLION VILLAS LOTTERY WINNERS CLAIM PRIZE
- SEN. BECK TO INTRODUCE LAW TO PUMP MONEY INTO ROAD PROJECTS
- GOVERNOR TO CONSIDER BAN ON DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN HARVESTING
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE OPEN NEW SUBSTATION IN RIO GRANDE
- STATE UNVEILS ACCESS MAP FOR ALL NEW JERSEY BEACHES
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!