Absecon Police say they took three into custody after police received a report of teens looking into vehicles. The males, two fifteen year olds and a fourteen year old, were stopped and investigation revealed the two fifteen year olds were in possession of stolen property. The males were found to have burglarized a residence and a vehicle on S. Mill. Rd. in the area of Holly Rd. The juveniles had additional property believed to be from other unreported burglaries in the area as well as in Pleasantville’s jurisdiction. The juveniles, all from Pleasantville, were transported to the police station. The fourteen year old was charged with a curfew violation and released to a parent. Both of the fifteen year olds were charged with a burglary, receiving stolen property, and curfew violations, and were released to a parent.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LAST MONTH WAS THE WARMEST FEBRUARY IN NJ HISTORY
- AC MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO ENDANGERING THE WELFARE OF A CHILD
- STORMS LIKELY WEDNESDAY, SNOW SHOWERS ON FRIDAY?
- LOBIONDO: PRESIDENT TRUMP ADDRESSED KEY ISSUES
- HIGH SCHOOL PLAYOFFS CONTINUE TONIGHT ON COASTAL BROADCASTING
- WOMAN DRIVES INTO A BEDROOM IN GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP
- SALARY INCREASES APPROVED FOR VINELAND’S ELECTED OFFICIALS
- BAYSIDE PRISON UNIT AT ANCORA SLATED FOR CLOSURE UNDER CHRISTIE PLAN
- BOYS HOOPS: WILDWOOD ADVANCES WITH OVERTIME WIN OVER GLOUCESTER
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS POSSIBLE WEDNESDAY EVENING