Absecon Police say they took three into custody after police received a report of teens looking into vehicles. The males, two fifteen year olds and a fourteen year old, were stopped and investigation revealed the two fifteen year olds were in possession of stolen property. The males were found to have burglarized a residence and a vehicle on S. Mill. Rd. in the area of Holly Rd. The juveniles had additional property believed to be from other unreported burglaries in the area as well as in Pleasantville’s jurisdiction. The juveniles, all from Pleasantville, were transported to the police station. The fourteen year old was charged with a curfew violation and released to a parent. Both of the fifteen year olds were charged with a burglary, receiving stolen property, and curfew violations, and were released to a parent.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ACCU WEATHER: SNOW LIKELY FOR THE SHORE FRIDAY EVENING
- POLICE SEEK ARSONIST WHO TRIED TO BURN DOWN GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP POLICE BUILDING
- ONE PERSON KILLED IN GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP HOUSE FIRE
- ROWAN UNIVERSITY PLANS MASSIVE SPORTS COMPLEX
- MAN ARRESTED IN BRIDGETON AFTER STEALING..GUTTERS?
- VINELAND POLICE ID SHOOTING VICTIM, NO SUSPECTS IN CUSTODY
- COUNTY HOSTS CYBERSECURITY WORKSHOP IN AVALON, LARGE TURNOUT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY FARE TREE GETS TRANSPORTATION AWARD
- SIX PEOPLE CHARGED WITH DRUG CRIMES IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- REPORT: VINELAND POLICE INVESTIGATING FATAL SHOOTING