A two vehicle accident on the Cape May Lewes Ferry sent three to the hospital. The incident took place Friday around 9:40 a.m. The preliminary investigation indicates that Jeffery Singley of Fort Washington, Maryland, was operating a white 2012 Ford Explorer rental vehicle that was stationed on the port side of the ferry vessel. While maneuvering his vehicle on-board the vessel, Singley accidently hit the gas pedal instead of the brakes, propelling the Explorer across the car deck and broadsiding a silver Honda Civic. The accident remains under investigation by the Delaware River and Bay Authority police department.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- EXTRA STATE TROOPERS WORKING DURING HOLIDAY
- FUGITIVE ROUNDED UP IN STONE HARBOR
- COURT HOUSE WOMAN CHARGED WITH BURGLARY IN STONE HARBOR
- SPORTS: GILBERT NAMED NEW BOYS SOCCER COACH AT MIDDLE TWP.
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- DEVELOPING STORY: DNA SAMPLE REQUESTED FROM KAUFFMAN’S HUSBAND
- NJ CONVENIENCE STORE CAUGHT SELLING POT, DRUG PRODUCTS