A two vehicle accident on the Cape May Lewes Ferry sent three to the hospital. The incident took place Friday around 9:40 a.m. The preliminary investigation indicates that Jeffery Singley of Fort Washington, Maryland, was operating a white 2012 Ford Explorer rental vehicle that was stationed on the port side of the ferry vessel. While maneuvering his vehicle on-board the vessel, Singley accidently hit the gas pedal instead of the brakes, propelling the Explorer across the car deck and broadsiding a silver Honda Civic. The accident remains under investigation by the Delaware River and Bay Authority police department.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- WILDWOOD PLAYOFF GAMES MOVED TO 4:30 AND 6 PM TONIGHT
- FOUR TO SIX INCHES OF SNOW BEING CALLED FOR THURSDAY
- NEW BUYER MAKES OFFER FOR REVEL CASINO
- MIDDLE BOYS, GIRLS AND LOWER GIRLS ADVANCE
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND