A two vehicle accident on the Cape May Lewes Ferry sent three to the hospital. The incident took place Friday around 9:40 a.m. The preliminary investigation indicates that Jeffery Singley of Fort Washington, Maryland, was operating a white 2012 Ford Explorer rental vehicle that was stationed on the port side of the ferry vessel. While maneuvering his vehicle on-board the vessel, Singley accidently hit the gas pedal instead of the brakes, propelling the Explorer across the car deck and broadsiding a silver Honda Civic. The accident remains under investigation by the Delaware River and Bay Authority police department.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 224 BAGS OF HEROIN FOUND IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP MOTEL ROOM
- LOWER TOWNSHIP POLICE BUST TWO ON DWI, DRUG OFFENSES
- AUTHORITIES RESPOND TO HAZMAT SCENE IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- JEWELRY STOLEN FROM HOME, PAWNED, TWO MEN ARRESTED IN LOWER TWP.
- 15 BEACHES CLOSED IN NEW JERSEY, NONE IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- KLINE TO BE HELD UNTIL TRIAL, NEXT COURT DATE IN SEPTEMBER
- REPORT: LOCAL CHILD PORN SUSPECT NOW CHARGED IN FLORIDA
- WILDWOOD POLICE INVESTIGATING ARMED ROBBERY AT FUDGE SHOP LOT
- LEGISLATURE TO ADDRESS FUTURE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWNS
- LOBIONDO SECURES FUNDING FOR MILLVILLE AIRPORT