The Labor Day Weekend traffic preview was quite rough as police reported three early morning accidents on the Black Horse Pike. The first incident occurred at about 3am Friday near Atlantic Cape Community College, as a small car struck a utility pole and flipped over. The second accident took place at about 4:15am in Hammonton, as a car drove off the road into a ditch. Police arrested two people in connection with the accident but no details were released. A short time later a black Dodge ran into the rear of a white Ford stoped at a red light near Route 50 in Hamilton Township. The driver and passenger of the Dodge, Jeffrey and Patricia Smith of Deptford were treated for minor injuries at the scene.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- FLOOD ADVISORY, FLOOD WATCH FOR JERSEY SHORE MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT