The Labor Day Weekend traffic preview was quite rough as police reported three early morning accidents on the Black Horse Pike. The first incident occurred at about 3am Friday near Atlantic Cape Community College, as a small car struck a utility pole and flipped over. The second accident took place at about 4:15am in Hammonton, as a car drove off the road into a ditch. Police arrested two people in connection with the accident but no details were released. A short time later a black Dodge ran into the rear of a white Ford stoped at a red light near Route 50 in Hamilton Township. The driver and passenger of the Dodge, Jeffrey and Patricia Smith of Deptford were treated for minor injuries at the scene.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Barb & Steve’s Flight of Cheese: Merlot wine & cheese pairing!
- PHILLY MAN ROBS ATLANTIC CITY BANK FOR THE SECOND TIME
- TWO WEEK DEAL REACHED TO POWER FORMER REVEL CASINO
- SIX ATLANTIC COUNTY RESIDENTS ARRESTED ON DRUG CHARGES
- NAKED MAN SAFELY DESCENDED FROM HEIGHTS AT VINELAND ELECTRIC PLANT
- SENATE REPUBLICANS ROLL OUT 36-BILL PACKAGE TO SPUR JOB GROWTH
- COMMERCIAL FIRE TAKEN CARE OF AT OCEAN VIEW NURSING AND REHAB
- VENTNOR WOMAN SENTENCED TO 55 YEARS FOR HUSBAND’S MURDER
- EHT POLICE INVESTIGATING CREDIT CARD FRAUD
- WILDWOOD PASSES BUDGET WITH ZERO INCREASE