The Labor Day Weekend traffic preview was quite rough as police reported three early morning accidents on the Black Horse Pike. The first incident occurred at about 3am Friday near Atlantic Cape Community College, as a small car struck a utility pole and flipped over. The second accident took place at about 4:15am in Hammonton, as a car drove off the road into a ditch. Police arrested two people in connection with the accident but no details were released. A short time later a black Dodge ran into the rear of a white Ford stoped at a red light near Route 50 in Hamilton Township. The driver and passenger of the Dodge, Jeffrey and Patricia Smith of Deptford were treated for minor injuries at the scene.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- EXTRA STATE TROOPERS WORKING DURING HOLIDAY
- FUGITIVE ROUNDED UP IN STONE HARBOR
- COURT HOUSE WOMAN CHARGED WITH BURGLARY IN STONE HARBOR
- SPORTS: GILBERT NAMED NEW BOYS SOCCER COACH AT MIDDLE TWP.
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- DEVELOPING STORY: DNA SAMPLE REQUESTED FROM KAUFFMAN’S HUSBAND
- NJ CONVENIENCE STORE CAUGHT SELLING POT, DRUG PRODUCTS