Freeholder meetings in Cape May County will likely get longer after the beginning of the year. Cape May County Freeholder Gerald Thornton told Coastal Broadcasting that he plans on getting permission from the board to hold an open caucus and work session meeting prior to the regular bi-weekly meetings to discuss the agenda and get necessary questioning done ahead of time. Thornton said the process needs to be more open to the public and that this will help. Many expect Thornton to become the next Freeholder Director.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NURSES AT OCEAN COUNTY SCHOOLS TO GET NARCAN
- REPORT: SONIC BOOM LIKELY THE CAUSE OF “EARTHQUAKE FEELING” THURSDAY
- STONE HARBOR TO DISCUSS WATER RATES, BEACH PROJECT
- CHRISTMAS PARADE NIGHT TONIGHT IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- OCEAN CITY TO HOLD PUBLIC MEETING ON DREDGING
- PROPOSAL TO BUILD HALFWAY HOUSE IN MILLVILLE IS DEFEATED
- VICTIM OF SECOND MAYS LANDING FATAL SHOOTING IDENTIFIED
- CHIESA ATTENDS FIRST COUNCIL MEETING LOOKING OVER ATLANTIC CITY
- CHRISTIE TO BECOME NEXT RNC CHAIR IN THE UNITED STATES?
- SPORTS: FORMER SPIRIT GRAD CALLAHAN TO RE-JOIN PACKERS