Freeholder meetings in Cape May County will likely get longer after the beginning of the year. Cape May County Freeholder Gerald Thornton told Coastal Broadcasting that he plans on getting permission from the board to hold an open caucus and work session meeting prior to the regular bi-weekly meetings to discuss the agenda and get necessary questioning done ahead of time. Thornton said the process needs to be more open to the public and that this will help. Many expect Thornton to become the next Freeholder Director.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Cape May Tech Job Fair
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER
- Benefit For The Family Of David Mattera
- STONE HARBOR’S 96TH STREET BRIDGE TO CLOSE OVERNIGHTS FOR REPAIRS
- COUNTY HOPEFUL TOWNSEND’S INLET BRIDGE OPENS BY MEMORIAL DAY
- AVALON COUNCIL MEETS TONIGHT, DISCUSSING PIER, ALCOHOL
- WEST CAPE MAY BOROUGH COMMISSION TO MEET THIS EVENING