Freeholder meetings in Cape May County will likely get longer after the beginning of the year. Cape May County Freeholder Gerald Thornton told Coastal Broadcasting that he plans on getting permission from the board to hold an open caucus and work session meeting prior to the regular bi-weekly meetings to discuss the agenda and get necessary questioning done ahead of time. Thornton said the process needs to be more open to the public and that this will help. Many expect Thornton to become the next Freeholder Director.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!