A theft was reported at the Free Meal Center in Middle Township. Police there say they were contacted on April 28 about the theft. An aluminum wheelchair ramp that is 24 feet in length was removed. The theft is believed to happen between Sunday and Tuesday. The wheelchair ramp was secured to a table with three security chains which were also taken. The value of the wheelchair ramp is $4000.00 and the value of the chains is $285.00. There are no suspects or witnesses at this time.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- STOCKTON TRIES TO KILL DEAL WITH STRAUB REGARDING SHOWBOAT
- YEAH, WE DID IT: MANCO AND MANCO OWNERS PLEAD GUILTY
- CAPE MAY COUNTY AWARDED TOP 5 BEACHES IN STATE
- MAN INDICTED FOR KILLING MOM AND CHILD
- INDICTMENT HANDED DOWN IN 2014 MURDER
- BANK ROBBERY SUSPECT CHARGED IN FEDERAL COURT
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN SHOT DEAD, DEATH UNDER INVESTIGATION
- STATE POLICE SEEKING MISSING CHILD FROM BRIDGETON
- CHRISTIE TIED FOR 10TH IN LATEST OVERALL POLL
- CHRISTIE GETS ENDORSEMENT OF MAINE GOV.