A theft was reported at the Free Meal Center in Middle Township. Police there say they were contacted on April 28 about the theft. An aluminum wheelchair ramp that is 24 feet in length was removed. The theft is believed to happen between Sunday and Tuesday. The wheelchair ramp was secured to a table with three security chains which were also taken. The value of the wheelchair ramp is $4000.00 and the value of the chains is $285.00. There are no suspects or witnesses at this time.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND
- REPORT: FOUR GOVS DON’T WANT BARR ON PINELANDS COMMISSION
- HOLY SPIRIT APOLOGIZES FOR STUDENTS’ BEHAVIOR AT GAME
- LOWER TWP. MAN KILLED IN MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT
- NORTH WILDWOOD HAS LOWEST AVERAGE PROPERTY TAX OF ANY SHORE COMMUNITY IN STATE
- DIRTY BLOCK MEMBERS ADMITS TO DEALING HEROIN
- SHOOTING KILLS TWO IN ABSECON
- CANCELLATIONS AND DELAYS FOR MONDAY MARCH 2