More testimony is expected in court Monday in a murder trial involving a North Wildwood man. Robert Davies is representing himself in court. Davies is charged with killing Lavern Paul Ritch in Margate back in 2007. Davies has admitting to the killing, but he says he did it in self defense. During his opening statement, Davies recounted exactly what happened that night and told the jury that he killed Ritch. Davies told the courtroom that he thought he was going to be murdered, and he acted in self defense.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!
- BIG LAWSUIT COMING REGARDING SCHOOL SEARCH
- PILOT DEAD, WAS GOING TO BE PART OF LOCAL AIR SHOW
- WILDWOOD RESIDENTS PICKET CAPE ASSIST EXPANSION