A South Jersey teenager is in big trouble with the law after he phoned in a fake hostage situation so he could get marijuana as ransom. Police in Ocean Township arrested 19 year old Tyler Seward after he allegedly made a phony 911 call from a motel room he shared with his mother. During that call, Seward alleged that he had hostages and would let them go for some pot. He’s been charged with creating a false public alarm and possessing drug paraphernalia.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REPORT: CAPE MAY SUES BUILDERS OF ITS CONVENTION HALL
- FAMOUS OLGA’S DINER TO BECOME…FERTILITY CLINIC?
- FORMER AC CASINO WORKER SAYS HE ROBBED HIS FORMER EMPLOYER
- MIDDLE TWP. COPS INVESTIGATING HOME BURGLARIES IN DEL HAVEN
- PEE-YEW! DEAD FISH WASH UP ON ONE JERSEY SHORE BEACH
- REPORT: UBER DRIVERS PAYING BIG FINES IN SEA ISLE CITY
- CMC ZOO TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO OVERCROWDING
- OCEAN CITY BEACH PATROL WINDING DOWN COVERAGE
- MOSQUITO SPRAYING TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY
- 71 PEOPLE CHARGED WITH FILING FALSE CLAIMS FROM SANDY