A 29 year old school teacher from New Jersey will not have to serve jail time for trading a school computer for some heroin. The Associated Press reports that Justin Mannick will serve only a term of probation for making the computer for drugs swap last year. Mannick taught physical education at the North Warren school district when he made the transaction. Mannick will never hold a public job in New Jersey again as part of the plea bargain agreement.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- WILDWOOD PLAYOFF GAMES MOVED TO 4:30 AND 6 PM TONIGHT
- FOUR TO SIX INCHES OF SNOW BEING CALLED FOR THURSDAY
- NEW BUYER MAKES OFFER FOR REVEL CASINO
- MIDDLE BOYS, GIRLS AND LOWER GIRLS ADVANCE
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND